Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian"- Henry Ford:clap:
Posted by: Critterhunter
Date: January 14, 2013 03:14PM
Just ran across this quote in somebody's signature and thought it was right on the money, and that it goes along well with recent quotes that have been posted in this forum lately. :thumbup:

mining members for own forum

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2013 03:15PM by Critterhunter.

"There can be no bosses in our country except the people. The job of the government is to serve, not to dominate.",,,, Henry Ford , 11/5/1944,,:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: BJ in Okla.
Date: January 14, 2013 06:40PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian"- Henry Ford:clap:
Posted by: COZZLEY
Date: September 20, 2013 04:15PM
Do you really think Native Americans want to or Try to Live off Henry Ford-Or the American Government? Fella

Re: "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian"- Henry Ford:clap:
Posted by: goodmore
Date: September 20, 2013 04:46PM
Your very first post and you took a shot at Critter. You have good taste. For a second I thought Critter was over his problems until I saw the date.

Minelab Detectors

goodmore, you must have really feared what critter had to say... are you afraid that he will come back?...........
Posted by: Kelley (Texas)
Date: September 20, 2013 05:45PM
You act like you have never recovered from all the whippings he gave you. Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

"Try to live up to your dog's opinion of you!"

Re: goodmore, you must have really feared what critter had to say... are you afraid that he will come back?...........
Date: September 20, 2013 06:50PM
I said for a long time he needed meds. Now who was right? A couple more of you should take the same path. I think the only person he whipped was himself. But I do wish him well.

Minelab Detectors

Re: goodmore, you must have really feared what critter had to say... are you afraid that he will come back?...........
Posted by: Glenn(SD)
Date: September 20, 2013 07:36PM
I guess by same path you mean maybe die, or get so ill you can't post. Wouldn't it be too bad if you found out critter was a black man and you wished such on a brother.

Date: September 20, 2013 07:48PM
By the same path I mean meds. Color has no bearing on my good wishes.

Minelab Detectors

Posted by: starvin
Date: September 21, 2013 12:08PM
We can expect nothing else from you Goodmore. You think your the only one with the truth. I like idiots like you and your version of the truth. It does humor most of us.

Date: September 21, 2013 01:12PM
Glad it is working out for you. You RWNJ's with every day search and posts of Anti Obama crap. From seating chart problems that one madman claims will make the military revolt to defending a crazy man that went bonkers because he got his behind handed to him in here. If I can entertain you by pointing out how ridiculous most of the posts are in here than good for you. Maybe you can cancel your cable. Now excuse me. Us brothers got to get in the freebie line. It seems when we get things like food stamps and free health check ups it is called handouts. When the rich get millions of dollars and government favoritism it is called business.

Minelab Detectors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2013 01:20PM by goodmore.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login