Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
How come Eric Holder still has a job?
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: January 10, 2014 10:03PM
I read an article today in which he referred to black people as "his people," which probably explains why he doesn't prosecute hate crimes committed by "his people."

I also found this interesting tidbit:

" As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the universitys Black Students Organization as armed, Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the Malcolm X Lounge.

The SAAS was allied with the Black Panther Party. (makes sense now, doesn't it?). When asked years later about this, Holder claimed it was a "peaceful" protest. "

Right.......the Black Student Organization described it otherwise:

" In 1970, a group of armed black students seized the abandoned ROTC office on the first floor of Hartley Hall. The students, joined by the then State Senator David Patterson renamed the space the Malcolm X lounge. "

A big part of the records Holder has refused to turn over to Congress relate to his racial bias in prosecution of cases. Supposedly, efforts to have him impeached are under way.

http://nation.foxnews.com/eric-holder/2012/10/01/daily-caller-college-student-eric-holder-participated-armed-takeover-former-columbia-u-rotc-office

http://web.archive.org/web/20100926031018/http://www.columbiabso.org/?page_id=118

Re: How come Eric Holder still has a job?
Posted by: old lineman
Date: January 10, 2014 10:16PM
How about a pair of them impeached and in prison? Maybe they could be cellmates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2014 10:16PM by old lineman.

he still has a job because he is black.
Posted by: NE Digger
Date: January 11, 2014 02:32PM
IF you are black, you get a "pass". You can literally do no wrong. Not exactly sure what the mentality of that is, but it is what it is just the same. All the Crap done by Holder and/or Obama, If it were a white person, would have cost them their jobs by now. (or worse) Blacks are "equal' in our society, but held to a much lower standard. If Goody considers this racist, he can kiss my lilly white arse. Truth hurts sometimes.

minority quotaN/T
Posted by: vlad
Date: January 12, 2014 03:46PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: January 12, 2014 03:48PM
Why does Holder still have a job? He knows where the Clinton skeletons are buried?...re. Marc Rich pardon, et.al....Dont get your hopes up...doubt any real form of justice will ever fall his way...nice big retirement, paid speeches, honorary professor status....living large, taxpayer funded all the way...dont get on the wrong side of this guy...that message is loud and clear!...His only real risk in life is having his chauffeur driven car break down at night along some desolate stretch of road in Flyover, and the first guy that stops to lend assistance is heavily armed and recognizes who he is, then maybe..I doubt it though, he could get away with introducing himself as Oprahs boyfriend Steadman, and get all the free help he needs from one of us on the outside chance he may have a few tickets for her next show!...whats the odds of that happening anyway? Pretty freaking slim my friends...But one can dream cant he? especially working 3rd shift at the dirt factory, driving desolate stretches of road in a 300 dollar beater in the dead hours, sometimes a dream is all guy has, like some guy said once..."I have a dream, where someday men will be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their carcass" or some such bull ....:sadwalk:

Some folks are just immune to the law, and this guy is one of them, stay frosty and watch your six in your own backyard, leave these special projects up to God to deal with.

Detecting is the study of Humans interaction with topography, the untrustworthyness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the earth from whence it came.

If he were white, he would have already served at least 4 years in prison.:veryangry:N/T
Posted by: Terry B
Date: January 13, 2014 01:46AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Steve O
Date: January 13, 2014 06:41PM
Ha ha mud..Oprah's boy friend Steadman...LOL....I thought Holder looked familiar...there is a resemblance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login