Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
This is an unseen reference about there being no difference between men and women
Posted by: vlad
Date: November 08, 2017 08:17PM
Only they are now referencing that women behave like gay men? (sure this 'thing' has been around since the beginning of time but its another way to devalue
what's normal--I guess beastiality is next....which includes sex with the dead--I looked it up)??? :puke:
Actually I see it as an oblique reference to being educated at a liberal institution is like getting screwed (out of a real education) in ways you cannot imagine-and you are even paying for it.
I don't want to 'delve' any deeper into the topic - understanding the liberal mind is not worth comprehending - it might lead to becoming one and that would take a lot of work (and some serious drugs.)
(someone wanting to get a liberal education and wanting to skip the long process at these 'houses of the dead' should just take a bullet and blow their brains out......they are half way there) :biggrin:

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

All I can say about this is..........wow. And that's not an amazed "wow", it's a "that's pretty disgusting "wow" URL

Greg (E.Tn)187November 08, 2017 04:14PM

Re: All I can say about this is..........wow. And that's not an amazed "wow", it's a "that's pretty disgusting "wow"

doc holiday23244November 09, 2017 09:58AM

This is an unseen reference about there being no difference between men and women

vlad50November 08, 2017 08:17PM

Re: All I can say about this is..........wow. And that's not an amazed "wow", it's a "that's pretty disgusting "wow"

hawgdawg38November 08, 2017 05:14PM

jim tn53November 08, 2017 06:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login