Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Millennials: The dumbest generation? Who won the Civil War? Apparently, the Canadians, know better than the Americans!!!
Posted by: hawgdawg
Date: November 10, 2017 04:17PM
I did my share of partying, but when the kid was born , after a month or so of buying diapers and finding out the kid couldn't live on beer and bolony like I could, I made the change in my life, to try and make sure the kid didn't follow in my footsteps. And so far , 28 years later , she's done pretty good. She's strayed a little , but she's way smarter than me in the book learnin' side of things. And puts her all into her work ethics. She's struggling a little, but she'll make it.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Millennials: The dumbest generation? Who won the Civil War? Apparently, the Canadians, know better than the Americans!!!

bulletman170November 10, 2017 02:06PM

Re: Millennials: The dumbest generation? Who won the Civil War? Apparently, the Canadians, know better than the Americans!!!N/T Jpeg Attachments

earthlypotluck37November 10, 2017 03:32PM

Re: Millennials: The dumbest generation? Who won the Civil War? Apparently, the Canadians, know better than the Americans!!!

Southwind47November 10, 2017 02:45PM

hawgdawg34November 10, 2017 04:17PM

Southwind32November 10, 2017 06:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login