Findmall.com

Minelab Excalibur & Sovereign Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Do most people use pinpoint or discrimination mode on the minelab excalibur II
Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: May 11, 2017 06:31AM
Majority still use disc. If you dont have it moded you stand a very good chance of breaking the switch over time. The mod is worth having done. Settings are the same....... except we run just out of AUTO with the sensitivity. I like to adjust my threshold a bit higher as well since in disc you set it low so weak targets can break the threshold. IF you do the mod.......do the headphones. Thats worth even more than the PP mod IMO. Next you are going to ask me who does them lol. Matty St James and in the winter Joe (ole beach nut). ML did, but has suspended it until they get caught up........ which may be never.

Dew

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do most people use pinpoint or discrimination mode on the minelab excalibur II

madmikegolf348May 10, 2017 06:45PM

Re: Do most people use pinpoint or discrimination mode on the minelab excalibur II

madmikegolf163May 11, 2017 09:58PM

GeorgeinSC166May 11, 2017 10:17AM

dewcon4414168May 11, 2017 06:31AM

surfman172May 10, 2017 07:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login