Findmall.com

Minelab Excalibur & Sovereign Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Question about minelab excalibur charger adaptor
Posted by: biglry
Date: June 22, 2017 01:06PM
DigDugNY
So this may sound like a dumb question, but with the minelab Excalibur charger adaptor comes that's rubber piece that sits over the contact pins. Are you supposed to remove that when charging the batteries or is it there for protection when you screw that other piece on?
I leave mine installed in the chraging adaptor all the time, but you can charge without it as it will have no effect on charging the batteries, nor will it hurt anything if charging without it.

You MUST have it in place when using the Excall as it completes the water proof seal between the battery and the power cord. If the rubber gasket is not there you can get water in the connectors and corrosion will eat away the connections. The one on the battery charger is a good spare in case you lose the one on the power cord.

Metal Detecting is my drug of choice.
I get high with two Excalibur ll with 10" slim-line coils, Excalibur 1000 with 10" BBS, Mr. Gold's phones, Plugger carbon fiber shaft, Sov GT with Patrick meter mod & S12 coil and last, but not least a Tesoro Cibola with a11x8 Delta DD coil.
Integrity is what we do when we think no one is looking.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question about minelab excalibur charger adaptor

DigDugNY320June 22, 2017 12:20PM

Mel Parker139June 22, 2017 09:14PM

Re: But if you remove it don't over tighten the connector.N/T

Mel Parker147June 23, 2017 05:23AM

Re: But if you remove it don't over tighten the connector.

DigDugNY148June 23, 2017 11:13AM

biglry157June 22, 2017 01:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login