Findmall.com

Modifications Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Minelab Excalibur End Caps for the Pod's and Batteries.
Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: November 28, 2011 02:56PM
Pigtails ordered, went one size larger for the WOT 7mm cable, will turn over a couple extra to machinist to get quote

Effort is Important, But knowing where to make an effort can make all the difference!

Posted by: carlo7171
Date: December 02, 2011 12:36AM
Why 'do not put this caps for the Pod's and Batteries for Ikelite 4101 on ebay?
I buy just 10.

Date: December 08, 2011 03:07PM
Where all stands right now.........dropped off the extra endcap to greg last saturday, he will be getting a quote on making 35 endcaps out of UHMW Polyethylene. 10 solid, 20 with two holes setup for the Heyco 3237 connectors, And 5 Ilelite ready endcaps..these are setup for the female ikelite plugs, you will need the female ikelite connector #4105..I still have to call and get a price on these. Once I get a price and it looks better or worse, I will post to get a opinion....

CARLO7171..These are less the ikelite connectors..setup for them, so you will have to purchase separate..PM me so I can get this right...I will be placing another order next year if this goes well.

And these will not fit the Older Gary Storm Sword Model Excaliburs

Still have to order the O rings, may go with the red Silicon or the OEM Buna-N, any input on this ?
http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=f9ztwq

end cap housing o ring- 3mm thick x 32mm ID, 38mm OD

Effort is Important, But knowing where to make an effort can make all the difference!

Posted by: stumppass
Date: December 08, 2011 05:55PM
Thanks for the update!

I've got all the other parts sittting in box just waiting for the caps!!:please:

Thanks again!!!!

Minelab Explorer II / Excalibur 800 / Excalibur II 1000 / Diamond Head Scoop / Garrett Pro Pointer

Posted by: otlew
Date: December 09, 2011 09:56PM
OBN, put me down for one of the solid end caps! The red silicone are supposed to be better at sealing but worse for constant use, not too sure what "constant use" means. I have the red silicone for the upper O-rings only, so for so good.

Posted by: carlo7171
Date: December 10, 2011 06:14AM
Hello!

Thank you for your interest ,form me is good edcaps for Ikelite ready endcaps..these are setup for the female ikelite plugs.

available when you warned me, and I will take 'immediately.

Excuse me a question, if I understand these caps can be put on Excalibur II and Excalibur blue decal,not on the excalibur red headphones,

And 'right?
Thanks.

Date: December 19, 2011 09:38PM
Got this from my Friend on the endcaps..Will give him a number this week....So far looks like 35 total...20 drilled and tapped for the Heyco's..and 10 solid...5 setup for the Ikelite females...anyone think different..maybe more of the drilled and tapped?

Joe,

I got the pricing on the excal parts. It looks to be around $30 per piece.

Volume may make it $25 each. This makes sense since LT (the other quote) was about the same.

Let me know what you are thinking

Date: January 26, 2012 09:14PM
Just a post to update, No word other then they will contact me a week before they start....to make sure the details are correct.

Date: March 28, 2012 05:53PM
Got the call, ordering material, wanted to verify all...and dropping off the PG7 tap next week...

Posted by: biglry
Date: March 28, 2012 06:47PM
OldBeechnut
Got the call, ordering material, wanted to verify all...and dropping off the PG7 tap next week...
:clap:

Posted by: timmysys
Date: March 29, 2012 07:29AM
:thumbup: Thank you!

Posted by: Tin Fin
Date: March 30, 2012 09:47PM
Can two more be added to this order, or will I have to wait to find some of these later? I will take 2 if available.

Tim

Excal 800 & 1000
Excal II 1000
Sovereign GT + 2nd GT Control box
BlissTool

Posted by: stumppass
Date: March 31, 2012 12:36PM
That's good news!

Minelab Explorer II / Excalibur 800 / Excalibur II 1000 / Diamond Head Scoop / Garrett Pro Pointer

Posted by: butchie c
Date: April 02, 2012 06:57PM
hope IM still on the list!

Posted by: ph036011
Date: August 17, 2015 05:24PM
Hello, I need headphone end caps for excalibur two, who has them? Who sells them? Pleease message me please
r/Alan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login