Findmall.com

Modifications Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anybody use wireless technology on a F75?
Posted by: pvtcook
Date: August 07, 2016 04:28PM
Wanting to go to wireless headphones/earbuds. Any input?

Re: Anybody use wireless technology on a F75?
Posted by: Mega
Date: August 08, 2016 12:31PM
Although i dont use a F75 i use the T2 with the Deteknix wireless headphones,have about 8 months of use from them and must admit they really work well on the T2,like most new technology that is wireless one is always cautious especially after using BT technology which does have a lag,the Deteknix ones use RF technology,do i notice a delay ?? my reply would be i cannot notice any and the sound reproduction is very good.

Highly recommend this setup,this is of course my personal opinion from using them over time out in the field.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: pvtcook
Date: August 08, 2016 03:02PM
Any certain model that you use? Thanks

Posted by: Mega
Date: August 08, 2016 03:07PM
Am not sure what the exact model no is but its the one that can be used on almost all machines and comes with the headphones,some models are made specifically for the AT pro and some models allow you to use wired headphones,but mine are the general universal ones that come with the matching headphones.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login