Findmall.com

Modifications Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Surfmaster pi.pro build
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: October 26, 2016 05:44PM
With my own custom coil. SERIOUSLY like this .

Re: Surfmaster pi.pro build
Posted by: daverave
Date: October 30, 2016 12:42PM
hello

where did you buy your detector and coil housing pls.

Date: October 30, 2016 09:13PM
Coil housing I made from a coil cover . . the circuit board you can find in ebay from my friend tacoma who sells them .

Posted by: kt315
Date: October 31, 2016 05:47PM
dear Finn, can you tell me about where you did buy so wonder underwater housing and a price?

Posted by: tvr
Date: October 31, 2016 06:44PM
Nice build! Looks like coil mounting ears came from another coil ... old coil serial number now obscured with the epoxy!

Did you use a meter to check the coil inductance or is it just a fixed number of turns of a fixed size of magnet wire?
tvr

Date: November 02, 2016 09:21PM
That's a fixed set of windings . 10 inch with 22 wraps and then taped. yes the coil ears are from an old coil and placed inside a coil cover . Then filled with casting resin . The inductance is 12

Posted by: tvr
Date: November 03, 2016 08:27PM
finnfoto,
With the things you have been building and what Sven has built, I'm feeling some motivation to dust off the work bench and get to work.
Thanks for posting the projects!
tvr

Date: November 04, 2016 07:45PM
Posted by: Mega
Date: November 05, 2016 03:39AM
Must admit i really like seeing some of these superb detectors that you guys come up with,you have great talent and imagination also plays a big part in these home brew machines.

Many thanks for showing us your latest creation.

Deus and Nexus MP-Beauty and the Beast.

Main machines that i use for specific site use T2-DFX-IDX Pro-Nexus SE-TDI Pro Pulse-Mirage Pulse-Crossbow Pulse-Fisher TW-5 twin box-Arado 120b-Trident11 Extreme-and a few others.

Date: November 06, 2016 06:59AM
Thanks Mega. I dont wanna burst my own Bubble on this one but I am really pleased with the performance of the pi unit. very sensitive. However. My latest creation with the Pyle headphone unit. I call the Buccaneer. for a single frequency vlf. with the Detectorpro characteristics. I am not exagerating when I say It gets CZ,20,21 depth and sensitivity. Im hoping this one will take off and I can get a few wanters. cheers:thumbup:

Posted by: iqwozpoom
Date: November 13, 2016 11:10AM
Hello finnfoto, wher did you get the housing for the electronics? I've been searching for a good waterproof case for a while. Thanks!

Date: November 15, 2016 04:55AM
Honestly this is an ike lite camera case. However you can go thru whites in virginia and get the surfmaster dual field field control box with side clamos, o,ring, for around 75.00

Posted by: iqwozpoom
Date: November 16, 2016 09:04PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Date: November 16, 2016 09:09PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login