Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fisher czx coming out next year
Posted by: supertraq
Date: October 25, 2015 08:10AM
Will it be the F75 platform we've all wanted with dual freqs to make it a beach hunter too?
Maybe we finally get what we want,fingers crossed on this one.

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Re: Fisher czx coming out next year
Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: October 26, 2015 04:24PM
Seems a couple of the good old companies are coming out with new rigs. I'd love to hear more about this one.
Matt Bullock

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: October 27, 2015 02:36PM
Is this for real? I heard about a New CZ for years now.They better do it while the Great Dave Johnson is still there.

Where did you get info that says this type detector is releasing next year ..Or any other year ???N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: October 27, 2015 04:48PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2015 04:49PM by Elton.

Re: Where did you get info that says this type detector is releasing next year ..Or any other year ???
Posted by: Dave J.
Date: October 27, 2015 09:18PM
It's just someone who knows "something", and is trying to guess at the rest.

Posted by: supertraq
Date: November 09, 2015 09:37AM
No Dave I'm hoping for the rest,lol

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: November 11, 2015 01:32PM
When it comes, and I believe someday it will, I will be thrilled. Anyone know when the gossip started? I cannot remember a day when this same topic was NOT getting kicked around.
Any manufacturer who feeds the fire of new version's soon release, quenches the sales of their current product. First Texas seems like a pretty solid company to me. That said...

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

I saw the same "something".
Posted by: Hightone
Date: November 15, 2015 10:29PM
In business, we called what I saw, "vaporware". Something may materialize, or it may not.

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2015 10:33PM by Hightone.

Posted by: RichW
Date: November 20, 2015 09:34AM
I'd love to see a waterproof CZ with a meter. But if I couldn't have that I'd settle for a CZ-21 with a distinct sound for every Category. The 21 is a great machine, I just dislike that targets in the coin categories all sound the same and foil and pull tabs have the same basic tone.

Date: November 20, 2015 02:40PM
As long as Minelab refuses to update the Excalibur Fisher has a golden opportunity to grab market share if they would update the CZ for us elderly beach combers. In both cases, do they really need 200 feet of waterproofing? How many really dive? Existing tech should be fine for that, right? Just add a beach unit that reflects new tech and at $1 to 2 thousand dollars price point they would sell like mad. Agree?

Pastor Tom

Posted by: RichW
Date: November 20, 2015 08:40PM
Totally agree.

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: November 21, 2015 07:21AM
Maybe Tom Dankowski has his hand in the pie on this one. Will be interesting to see. Going to be hard to beat the 21.

Posted by: Coilfisher
Date: November 25, 2015 06:51PM
pasttom
As long as Minelab refuses to update the Excalibur Fisher has a golden opportunity to grab market share if they would update the CZ for us elderly beach combers. In both cases, do they really need 200 feet of waterproofing? How many really dive? Existing tech should be fine for that, right? Just add a beach unit that reflects new tech and at $1 to 2 thousand dollars price point they would sell like mad. Agree?

It all comes down to marketing and sales.
I am sure all the companies have the next best idea and prototype.
What the question is---Is the current mix selling/making money? Or are they making enough on repairs or upgrades? -Maybe even some bucks on current accessories?

If they are losing market share to other innovative designers then they will have to lay down something new and improved.

A competitor unit to the AT PRO and CTX? If it was my company--you betcha.

A waterproof unit for shallow water hunts and downpours--If it was my company--Heck Yeah!

And, I agree with the above post...Those that use the detectors for 200 feet of diving...Perhaps, they would warrant a higher price as they are probably used by such a low % of detectorists.

So you got to figure if you were a detector company the best time to probably throw it out would be early Spring?....Maybe a bit earlier?

One can only guess as there are no official statements to date that I know of.

Posted by: Dancer
Date: November 28, 2015 06:26AM
Would it be safe to say, that a machine waterproofed to 10' to 15' would cover the needs of over 90% of hunters?

Date: November 28, 2015 11:01AM
My guess is 95 to 99% easily, but I am a West Coaster. It may well be different in other markets.

Pastor Tom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login