Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Fisher czx coming out next year
Posted by: supertraq
Date: December 03, 2015 02:15AM
$1000.00-$2000.00 is step on the top side.
Take the current cz3d and do away with the 7 target segment and use the 0-99 scale and package it F75 style and bingo I'm selling some machines so I can have that machine,period.

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: Mxt Sniper
Date: December 22, 2015 02:30PM
I saw some Fisher information in print, the first new CZX is going to be a Nugget detector for starters, built by Dave Johnson, two freqs, new form of ground balance, deeper than current vlf's, 1K price range. More detectors to follow in that czx range, also a new Mosca detector is coming out from Fisher, The Mosca is amphibian detector good to 10 ft deep, 2 freq, wireless headphones, 2 aa batts, auto ground balancing. 1200-2K range. This was info. printed by Fisher for Dealers, cell phone pic taken of it at some meeting.

Posted by: mrwilburino
Date: December 23, 2015 01:24AM
Mosca (Spanish for "fly") is an odd sounding name for a US machine and seems out of character among the current Fisher lineup. CZX sounds way too much like CTX. Maybe these are just temporary names for projects that are in some stage of development. So far the only information I've seen is from a blog post from last spring. It gives some details about the new machines along with pics of the info from some type of presentation cards. The blogger states that he "heard Fisher give a speech" in which they stated that the new machine would "show a picture of a find before it is dug up." They also said that the price of the machine would be no more than $2,000. I certainly would like to see this holy grail of metal detectors materialize; and especially at a price that would be bargain-basement for that level of performance; but I don't know......... Rumors of a new multi-frequency machine from Fisher have gotten to be a real tradition on the detecting forums. They come and they go. Makes for interesting conversation around the old laptop. Also a good way to bring traffic to your blog.

Date: December 30, 2015 08:04PM
pasttom
As long as Minelab refuses to update the Excalibur Fisher has a golden opportunity to grab market share if they would update the CZ for us elderly beach combers. In both cases, do they really need 200 feet of waterproofing? How many really dive? Existing tech should be fine for that, right? Just add a beach unit that reflects new tech and at $1 to 2 thousand dollars price point they would sell like mad. Agree?
Not on price point,$900.00-$901.00 at most.
They is some po folks out here.

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: January 02, 2016 05:08PM
I would agree that the lower the price point the better the sales, but there are other issues- build quality and sustainable profit margin. Few of us REALLY understand how much expense there is beyond cost of manufacturing. Decades ago there was an LA late night car salesman who bragged he sold at a loss, but he sold so many cars it made up for it. He actually did jail time. Supertraq, your CZ20 (now 21 and old enough to vote) sells for about $1500 now and the F75 SE is about $1,100 according to a large internet dealers price list. I want top quality and from a company that will still be in business. I'd be happy to see a price between 1 & 2 if you don't want to go past 1 that's fine. There are no flies on hunting with old tech and being happy with what you have and can afford.

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Date: January 08, 2016 11:07AM
I paid $1099.00 for my cz20 back in 1993.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: January 08, 2016 11:47AM
Super t - that $1099 in 1993 is about $1800 today. A dealer would probably be happy to sell you a new CZ-21 for under $1300.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: DetectorCollector
Date: January 12, 2016 01:06PM
lytle78
Super t - that $1099 in 1993 is about $1800 today. A dealer would probably be happy to sell you a new CZ-21 for under $1300.
I just picked up a new(demo)CZ-21 for 865 shipped.Perfect condition.I thought that was a steal!

Posted by: Furious T
Date: January 18, 2016 05:19PM
The going retail price for a new CZ21 in Australia is $2200. There are many reasons for this, but it still has to be paid if we want such a machine. I dont get to hunt at beaches very often, however I do have 4 machines which are supposed to be good to 150 to 200 feet in depth. The reason I dont own a machine that is only good for 10' in the water is that I hunt ocean beaches, and the force from some of the waves which hit me and my machines would put far greater pressure on the machine (and me) than you would get at 10' in still water (eg lake). So, any new machines that come out for water hunting I would prefer to be capable of withstanding a lot of pressure than just a bit of pressure. Just my view, HH

Posted by: Search and recovery
Date: January 18, 2016 08:07PM
I own six water machines for water hunting and agree with Furious T. I do not want to own a water machine that is only approved to 10 feet in depth. Too many leak problems for ocean waves...Stuart

Posted by: icurabeachguy
Date: February 02, 2016 11:12PM
The moment a waterproof CZX is announced, or whatever their CZ21 replacement is called, I'm selling all my detectors for it. Please Fisher, make 2016 the year of the CZ21 replacement!!!

:detecting:

Posted by: pasttom
Date: February 07, 2016 11:07AM
Hopefully you won't have to sell ALL of them to buy one! I'd consider trading off maybe 3 or 4... :detecting::twodetecting::thumbup:

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Date: February 13, 2016 11:59AM
lytle78
There was no internet sales back then!
A 500 meg computer cost $2500.00

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: March 08, 2016 07:58PM
Not going to happen as they already have the CZ21.....end of story....

If that's true, then bye bye Fisher.
Posted by: El
Date: March 08, 2016 09:56PM
Your not going to get anymore of my money. I've spent allot of money over the years with company.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login