Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: CZ-70 Pro Evaluation
Posted by: Darren(Va)
Date: April 19, 2016 10:56AM
My quick 2cents, an Excalibur is on way to go at the beach. I love my CZ-70 but have seen what even salt air can do. Rust coil connector, sping and case screws as well anything inside over time. Excalibur goes in nearest beach shower headphone and all and 17 frequency is tough to bet in any sand. I don't have any time with Fishers machines, I do know Minelabs Excals are the weapon of choice my most.

HH, Darren

Land/Bean Fields
CZ-70
5", 8", 10 1/2", FZ-12

Beach/Water
Excalibur 1000
10" & SR-12

Posted by: trojdor
Date: April 19, 2016 02:14PM
Altamaha

Hi Mike,

I am aware of the supposedly good CZ3D (1021) serial numbers, but which serial numbers are considered "good ones" for the CZ70s. I am considering purchasing one!

Thanks,
HH

Altamaha,
The CZ70s made with the 1129 serials are considered to be more stable/hotter. The earlier 1029 are typically less desirable.
Many collectors/fans simply call them the '112' series, and leave off the 9.

The 3Ds and the 70s are still awesome/pinnacle detectors....all these years later can still 'deliver the goods'.

Anyone who hunts coins/jewelry should have at least one. :)

mike

Posted by: Altamaha
Date: April 20, 2016 05:02PM
trojdor
Altamaha

Hi Mike,

I am aware of the supposedly good CZ3D (1021) serial numbers, but which serial numbers are considered "good ones" for the CZ70s. I am considering purchasing one!

Thanks,
HH

Altamaha,
The CZ70s made with the 1129 serials are considered to be more stable/hotter. The earlier 1029 are typically less desirable.
Many collectors/fans simply call them the '112' series, and leave off the 9.

The 3Ds and the 70s are still awesome/pinnacle detectors....all these years later can still 'deliver the goods'.

Anyone who hunts coins/jewelry should have at least one. :)

mike

Thanks Mike.

HH

M/.Gunny, Tried To SEND YOU A P.M. Concerning MY EXCELLENT Condition CZ-21 That I Have FOR SALE !!
Posted by: NamVetLesTreasureSeeker
Date: April 27, 2016 12:28AM
I'm VACATIONING in Florida on Both COASTS, so ANYONE INTERESTED in SEEING/TEST Driving MY EXCELLENT Condition CZ-21 with 8" COIL/COVER can CALL ME on MY
Cell for (302) 354-5661, anytime between 11am and Midnight!! DO N-O-T TEXT ME, YOU must CALL, and I can CALL YOU back!! Les Robinson.

Doesn't follow rules on classifieds. Keeps listing multiple sales.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login