Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CZ21 in Auto Tune
Posted by: Oldpawnjoe
Date: May 18, 2016 02:52PM
How many of you hunt in auto tune I seem to find deeper targets and do better on gold in auto tune .

Re: CZ21 in Auto Tune
Posted by: tvr
Date: May 18, 2016 08:08PM
I spend much of the beach detecting time in auto tune. Flip to disc 0 to check. Got to love working the targets that give that little rise in auto tune and are silent in disc 0 until some sand has been removed. Not with a CZ21 yet; but with a CZ20 and a CZ6A.

Posted by: adamBomb
Date: May 20, 2016 01:48PM
i only hunt in autotune. Its deeper and it covers more ground. Once I hit I go to disc 0. If its a deep tone I dig no matter what.

Posted by: Slartibartfast
Date: June 04, 2016 09:29AM
I hunt in pinpoint mode then press again for I'd. Can hear changes in gb also.
Autotune gives me better performance than disc 0 as well.

Posted by: Paulie
Date: June 27, 2016 05:24PM
I also use auto tune, flip to "0" to check. I find that I too get a little more depth, but also much more success in finding gold.

Twitter: @RelicDetective

:minelab: CTX3030

:minelab: E-Trac

:fisher: CZ-21

:fisher: CZ-6

:garrett: Pro Pointer

:garrett: Pro Pointer AT

Predator Tools Model 35 - Piranha Shovel & Model 85 Digger

Began metal detecting in 1984.

Very first Metal Detector: :whites: Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3

Posted by: twcook
Date: July 04, 2016 12:43PM
adamBomb
i only hunt in autotune. Its deeper and it covers more ground. Once I hit I go to disc 0. If its a deep tone I dig no matter what.

Do you judge depth just by the volume?

I've only gotten a couple hours with my CZ21 so far. So any tips are appreciated.

Posted by: adamBomb
Date: July 04, 2016 03:25PM
twcook
adamBomb

Do you judge depth just by the volume?

I've only gotten a couple hours with my CZ21 so far. So any tips are appreciated.

Yes. You can tell how deep the target is based on the sound you get in autotune. So if its a whisper you know its going to be deep and if its very loud you know it will be the first few inches. Those sounds can also tell you if the target is big/small too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login