Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
couple silvers with the 7a Pro
Posted by: larbear
Date: May 31, 2016 02:37PM
Had a couple of nice hunts with the CZ 7aPro. Any hunt where I find one silver or more is a good hunt to me. The ring was on the surface, hidden by the grass. The St. Michael medal was down a couple of inches. They were found on separate hunts and different locations. I hunt most of the time with my F70, but I like to use my CZ 7aPro also. It sniffs out some good treasures for me. It is heavier than the F70 and goes thru batteries quicker, so that is why I use the F70 more.

GL & HH

Re: couple silvers with the 7a Pro
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: May 31, 2016 10:38PM
Great finds! Always nice when you can take silver home.

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: June 01, 2016 10:48AM
Old technology at its finest....Tried the F70....not my cup of tea.....

Posted by: larbear
Date: June 01, 2016 09:05PM
Yes, very good technology regarding the CZ detectors. I want to always have at least one CZ detector in my arsenal. I tried the F70 because I wanted to try a detector with the target numbers on the screen. Saw a good buy on a F70 and it had the F75 11" coil on it. So I picked it up and have been using it for awhile now, a little over a years time. It has paid for itself in clad over that time and is great on batteries, very light weight.

The CZ's are a lot of fun to use, at least for me they are. Excellent on nickels, very good for deep silver, will find the gold rings too. If I want to swing for an hour or two, I can hipmount or chestmount. I think the CZ and the F70 complement each other very well.

Cheers and happy hunting!

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: June 03, 2016 07:55PM
I love it when I'm out with my Tom Tuned CZ-3D and run into a Newbee with a shiney New Minelab and they ask about My "Old Analog" Detector. Then I preceed to kick there butt. They scratch their head and comment that they must have a defective detector. LOL!

Posted by: mascard1
Date: August 26, 2016 06:31PM
Hey...easy on the Minelab................................Just kidding.....I have both....that E-trac iis just glued to my arm!

Harold,ILL.
I love it when I'm out with my Tom Tuned CZ-3D and run into a Newbee with a shiney New Minelab and they ask about My "Old Analog" Detector. Then I preceed to kick there butt. They scratch their head and comment that they must have a defective detector. LOL!

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: August 26, 2016 06:52PM
I do to as you see below, But you can't dis a Detector because it has a analog meter instead of digital or No meter as in the rite spot it could kick a digital's A**.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login