Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: CZ3D ID and Depth Needle
Posted by: Carlos (CA)
Date: January 04, 2017 03:09PM
The CZ3D has been working great, but I decided to thin my collection and keep my CZ5 and 1212X. The CZ3D is now in auction at the mainstream auction site..the big E.

Thanks again everyone for your kindness and sharing your expertise.

Posted by: marcomo
Date: January 06, 2017 12:41PM
Good luck with the sale, Carlos, hope it does well for you.

I looked at the listing and I'm confused about the s/n sticker.

It shows as being a 1021 unit but also says El Paso.

Since all 1021 s/n units were manufactured by the old Fisher in Los Banos, perhaps it was refurbished by the "new" Fisher in El Paso?

If it is an actual 1021 unit it might help you to emphasize that in your listing.

Posted by: Carlos (CA)
Date: January 06, 2017 05:52PM
marcomo
Good luck with the sale, Carlos, hope it does well for you.

I looked at the listing and I'm confused about the s/n sticker.

It shows as being a 1021 unit but also says El Paso.

Since all 1021 s/n units were manufactured by the old Fisher in Los Banos, perhaps it was refurbished by the "new" Fisher in El Paso?

If it is an actual 1021 unit it might help you to emphasize that in your listing.

Thank you Sir. yes, I poked around on google about the 1021 aspect, and found that all conversation are about Los Banos 1021. Since I have no idea about how El Paso came into play, I chose to just leave the photo without actually calling it out in the listing, since I wouldn't be able to give any type of good answer if someone were to ask about El Paso. Thanks though for the well wishes and lookin out for me. The unit is actually fantastic, but I do have a CZ5 I am accustomed to, and I do have a bit of a surplus. I know the unit will serve someone well, and the asking initial opening bid is fair and decent. Hoping to make a fellow detectorist happy with a sweet hookup... priceless.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login