Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
coil washers
Posted by: stephenscool
Date: December 10, 2016 04:09AM
I live in Asia. Anyone know of a supplier or sponsor that ships international ? No reply from Fishers.
Looking for a bunch of washers, nut, bolt for a cz21

Re: coil washers
Posted by: tvr
Date: December 10, 2016 02:55PM
Given your location, I think I'd look on the local economy for nylon nuts and bolts; and any type of rubber washer that fits; or a piece of sheet rubber and cut some washers from it.

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: December 10, 2016 06:38PM
Not familiar with your area but in U.S. parts could be found in a local hardware store...

Posted by: stephenscool
Date: December 12, 2016 09:55AM
will give it a try. no hardware store here. anyone know the actual size or is there a specific name for the design? I'm used to whites which are just normal washers. The fishers look like it will be hard to find

Posted by: tvr
Date: December 12, 2016 04:50PM
Hmmm ... I've got an older CZ20. The lower shaft has regular looking rubber washer. May not be the original lower shaft on mine. I would think that anything that fills the gap, that allows you to get some friction to keep the coil from flipping around and not putting a lot of bending load on the coil ears when tightening the nylon bolt would work. I'm guessing the biggest task will be finding what local vendor has a stash of materials or parts that will work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login