Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fisher cz3d
Posted by: Texan
Date: February 27, 2017 11:52AM
Just bought a cz3d to try. I have used whites,tesoro, makro racer2, and fisher 1235 for competition. Any user advise appreciated especially how to hunt trashy areas with cz3d.

Re: Fisher cz3d
Posted by: Texas Ed
Date: February 28, 2017 06:09AM
I have never use my CZ3D in heavy trashed out areas (F-19 works for me) - might buy the 5" coil, I heard it works much better and still has good depth. Anyway wish you many finds with your new CZ3D.

Texas ED

Posted by: Texan
Date: February 28, 2017 11:46AM
What part of Texas you live in ED? I live in Corsicana.

Posted by: Sataro
Date: March 01, 2017 01:52AM
Congrats on your new purchase. I hope you find many old coins with it!

Nokta Impact | XP Deus | Lesche Digger | Deteknix Xpointer

Posted by: Texas Ed
Date: March 01, 2017 11:52AM
Lake Jackson area, Brazoria County - bout 55 miles south of Houston right on the coast.

Texas ED

Posted by: bailey1
Date: March 02, 2017 06:53PM
Me, I would use the machine a little while with the stock coil. Then, if you decide you like it, invest in a 5" coil. I don't have a cz3d but I do have a cz6a converted to cd3d by Tom. I like mine and have the 5" coil. No real tricks I'm aware of with the cz. However, if you have a test bed where you have a known target that is just on the edge of detection, switch to salt mode and see if it brings that target in. It does on some clad targets in my soil (3-4 bars on t2). Not sure why that is. Good luck to you.

The 5" loop will give an overload signal on some larger shallow coins.N/T
Posted by: vlad
Date: March 10, 2017 03:00AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: marcomo
Date: March 21, 2017 02:08AM
In areas of moderate or lighter trash (and iron), a design intent cz-3d shines.

Different tools for different jobs. In heavier trash and iron, the cz-3d would not be my tool unless it was the only tool I was carrying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login