Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CZ connectors???
Posted by: cometguy
Date: April 11, 2017 02:40PM
I am working on a hip mount, new shaft set up for my CZ3d. Did Fisher ever offer an extension cable for the CZ? If not, I wonder how hard it would be to come up with the proper connectors? Does anyone have experience in "cable extenders" or adding connectors to make one? If you have an idea or any info that might help me, please let me know.

Thanks, Don

Re: CZ connectors???
Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: April 12, 2017 11:40AM
I believe Fisher buys commercial connectors....A call to Fisher may get you the name of the outfit they get them from or perhaps be able to purchase them from Fisher...

Re: CZ connectors??? Dan - - -
Posted by: cometguy
Date: April 12, 2017 03:11PM
Dan,
I know you are a longtime CZ guy. I have found an extension, 50 inches, for the Sunray. It is about 30 bucks, figure that is close to what the connectors, cable and time would be worth to build my own. It may be too long, but can probably work something out. Wanting a new system of hip mounting the box and using a lighter assembly with the coil. Will put up some pictures if it works out for me.

Thanks, Don

Re: CZ connectors??? Dan - - -
Posted by: Blissterd1
Date: October 02, 2017 10:47PM
cometguy
... I have found an extension, 50 inches, for the Sunray. It is about 30 bucks, figure that is close to what the connectors, cable and time would be worth to build my own. It may be too long, but can probably work something out. Wanting a new system of hip mounting the box and using a lighter assembly with the coil. Will put up some pictures if it works out for me.

Hey there, I too have a Sun Ray FZ-1 Invader inline probe. Where did you find the extension? I too would like to hip mount my CZ's (I own a CZ5 and a CZ6A) but need an extension to accomodate the Sun Ray probe. It seems that Kellyco is out of stock on theirs.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 10:57PM by Blissterd1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login