Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Chest mount for CZ3D ???
Posted by: ThunderDome
Date: April 15, 2017 07:34PM
Has anyone seen a chest mount for a CZ3D that is being made today? I think it would be way more enjoyable to be able to hunt with a 10 in coil on just a stripped down rod because of the weight. I have looked all over the internet but gathered no results. If anyone has seen one that will accommodate the CZ3D box please let me know. I love the CZ but that the extra weight the 10 in coil puts om the forearm is killing me. I suppose I could go to the swingy thingy, but would at least try to exhaust my search for a chest mount. Any help would be greatly appreciated. A hip mount would also be acceptable. Thanks and HH, Bill

I guess the XP Deus has made a wus outa me... lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 07:35PM by ThunderDome.

Re: Chest mount for CZ3D ???
Posted by: lytle78
Date: April 15, 2017 10:14PM
Fisher makes one - it lists for 21.95

Rick Kempf

Posted by: ThunderDome
Date: April 15, 2017 10:50PM
Rick, have you got a link to it? just checked their site again and did not see it. Thanks, Bill

Not sure if this is the same one-but lists as a CZ harness
Posted by: vlad
Date: April 15, 2017 11:14PM
You go this route, look for the Sunray 12" loop for a CZ.
http://www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com/fisher-chest-mount
or this:
http://www.metaldetector.com/fisher-chest-harness-1280x-cz21

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 11:18PM by vlad.

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: April 16, 2017 09:28AM
The mount in question is for the digital models only...none that I know of for analog CZ's....At least no commercial mounts...maybe some homemade solutions....

Posted by: DonM
Date: April 16, 2017 12:21PM
This was posted in another forum site by someone named "juit"....it is available at Walmart as a tool pouch....be sure to remove the magnet if you buy one...not a chest mount but it will still lighten the load

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2017 12:33PM by DonM.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: April 16, 2017 12:47PM
TD/Bill

Just call them, ask for Rubi Martinez

Rubi Martinez
Customer Service Manager, N. America
First Texas Products
Bounty Hunter | Night Owl Optics | Teknetics
1465-H Henry Brennan Dr., El Paso, TX 79936
Phone: 915.633.8354 Ext. 171 | Fax: 915.633.8175

She will let you know how to order one. If that fails, PM me.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: juit
Date: April 16, 2017 11:38PM
I just saw one on ebay for 13 bucks, thanks for sharing DonM!

Posted by: Daniel Tn
Date: April 18, 2017 03:17AM
That's the sole reason I sold a Tom calibrated and certified 11" CZ5. The S rod configuration with the 10.5 coil was a wrist breaker. Fisher had it right with the digital CZs and then for some crazy reason went back to the S rod for the 3D. I went to a lesser depth CZ70 for that reason. I will say, the Minelab hipmount bag for the Sovereign fits the CZ control box well. I didn't figure this out until I had already received payment for the CZ5 I had and was boxing it up.

Posted by: cometguy
Date: April 18, 2017 08:16AM
I went to an opposite hip mount. I mounted it on a web belt on my left side. I bought a Sunray probe cable extension. I ran it up the shaft and around behind me to the unit. My right side is open and I just lay the rod down out of the way and recover my targets. Seems to be working out great.

Don

Posted by: juit
Date: April 18, 2017 08:39AM
Can you uploat pics? The one from walmart is a homerun, i can carry my shovel pointer probe & fill it up with findings :)

Minelab 705
Nokta relic
Fisher CZ5
Whites m6

Posted by: Blissterd1
Date: October 02, 2017 11:13PM
cometguy
...I bought a Sunray probe cable extension.

Don

Where did you find this cable? I need one too for my Sun Ray inline probe. i can't imagine hunting without it. There just something about have a pinpoint probe that is using the same tones and batteries as my main loop! Hip mounting it would just make me a very happy and less worn out dirt fisherman!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 11:31PM by Blissterd1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login