Welcome! Log In Register
Cz detectors
Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: May 05, 2017 03:39AM
Dear .. Think of new models because we are in 2017

CZ detectors
Posted by: vlad
Date: May 05, 2017 04:37AM
Then think of a CZ that is digital [chip] which can also run separate frequencies, or maybe 2 or 3 at once, and has a fully expanded
numerical range & notches ala the F-75. With a high powered p.p. mode and stat mode with auto ground (maybe learn accept/reject?)
And DD loops! .:please:

Re: Cz detectors
Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: May 05, 2017 11:25AM
Yeah but pure raw depth coil for coil CZ's still rule the Roost My Friend.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: May 06, 2017 10:28AM
Bite your tongue....25 year old technology at its finest....

Posted by: barbecued scallops
Date: May 07, 2017 06:21AM
Harold,ILL.
Yeah but pure raw depth coil for coil CZ's still rule the Roost My Friend.

I'm starting to think this too. I bought a cz21 recently because I needed a detector to dive with but the first time I used it I was absolutely blown away by it's depth, stability and sensitivity. It's a beach detector with a little 8 inch coil and I air tested a quarter at 10 inches today...in disc! How is that even possible?

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: May 07, 2017 01:11PM
Yeah I had a CZ 2O Also that was Super Hot. I use to land hunt With it believe it or not. Man I dug some 11" Coins with it No Problem. It was one of the Hottest CZs I ever owned and I have had every model made.
They all were hot too.

Etrac
CZ-3D
Golden uMax

Posted by: MAKRO RACER POWER
Date: May 09, 2017 02:22AM
Dears : thanks for your positive comments. So the cz technology is so old that's why we need the new options in this year if you can . Regards

Exactly.............
Posted by: vlad
Date: May 12, 2017 01:18PM
...........wrong!
the CZ technology makes it one of the deepest on the market-still.:cheers:
Its the package, box, meter, {features} loops.......... that lag behind.
Just needs updating. :biggrin:

Posted by: Zinc Penny
Date: May 16, 2017 05:00PM
The only new cz I would want is a analog CZ digital machines are less accurate and just overall cause more headaches. If analog says copper penny it's copper penny never had something identify on my cz as anything but what it really was. Every single digital machine I've used has had bouncy vdi and lacked a punch like the cz-3d had.

Re: Exactly.............
Posted by: rob.ream258
Date: June 20, 2017 07:39PM
COMPLETELY AGREE...... don't mess with a good thing. My CZ-21 rocks the house........ discrimination all the way down and still runs quiet... so quiet I don't know it's on till I put it near the scoop

Great machine - hits deep - finds the gold!!!!!!

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: June 27, 2017 08:27PM
If all you find that reads copper penny is a copper penny you're either not hunting very much or your not hunting trashy sites. there's just too many targets that read exactly like a copper penny on any machine for them not to be occasionally wrong.

Date: August 05, 2017 10:23AM
chuck, ky
If all you find that reads copper penny is a copper penny you're either not hunting very much or your not hunting trashy sites. there's just too many targets that read exactly like a copper penny on any machine for them not to be occasionally wrong.

I actually agree with you on this one.............. copper penny's hit on or near silver ranges... zinks hit on or just above the gold. Hit a class ring that sounded like a shallow zink in every direction...... Crusty zinks in saltwater/dry sand are all over the place since they can be loaded down with crap or half eaten.................

Posted by: juit
Date: August 12, 2017 11:36PM
lol an old fart detector still kicking sssssss

https://youtu.be/Juub4rQTSH8

Minelab 705
Nokta relic
Fisher CZ5
Whites m6

Date: September 07, 2017 12:15PM
think about it...... take just a moment and think....

power to the coil..........the CZ21 uses 4 9v batteries = power to the coil = depth

regardless of the age of the technology - the battery of the machine still powers the coil

this day and age all the manufacturers are making smaller and lighter machines USING smaller lighter batteries - less power to the coil - less depth

others complain about the weight or balance

I mounted my unit at the very top of the shaft by the arm cuff and on the bottom - it's balanced great and I can use it for hours in the surf without wearing out my forearms... that configuration also makes the machine feel considerably lighter also.......

Posted by: Altamaha
Date: September 07, 2017 02:51PM
The CZ is still Depth King, Yep!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 02:53PM by Altamaha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login