Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Guess who's back...
Dan-Pa.
Date: January 09, 2005 09:21AM
Yep just purchased a CZ6A brand new out of old, old, dealers stock. I and many others feel it was surely one of the best Fisher ever produced. So I will be posting again on the forum.Perhaps you are smiling as I helped many or frowning as I may have rubbed a few along the way the wrong way. In either case good hunting and wish all a happy, healthy prosperous 05...

Bobby Gentry
mtdoramike
Date: January 09, 2005 10:53AM
For a while there ...........
Chet
Date: January 10, 2005 06:44AM
.........I thought the weather was getting you down and you had abandoned us for the holiday party scene!
Chet

Re: Guess who's back...
Posted by: supertraq
Date: January 12, 2017 10:54PM
Glad ur back,lol

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: January 13, 2017 10:58AM
Wow can't even remember what I had for supper last night...and this post is 12 years old????

Posted by: supertraq
Date: January 14, 2017 10:32PM
I know,lol

Fisher cz 20 since 1993,,,,Fisher cz 6a,,,Tek gamma 6000,,,,Tesoro compadre,,,,Tek Eurotek pro x 2,,,Tek omega 8000,Fisher gold bug se 29er,,Fisher F75 se. Formerly waynebo,,
People look at the world by the way they themselves act...Honest peole think most people are honest...Dishonest people think most peole are dishonest.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: January 24, 2017 01:31PM
Didn't they have a lifetime warranty (for original purchaser) then? I am still trying to backtrack to breakfast...

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login