Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
FREE FOR NEW USER OF MXT JEFF FOSTER MXT EDGE
Posted by: lusitania
Date: July 07, 2011 08:04PM
This is a great book if you are new to the MXT let me know your address u.s only and i will send it. after you are done with it pass it on. first come

Re: FREE FOR NEW USER OF MXT JEFF FOSTER MXT EDGE
Posted by: oldedude
Date: July 07, 2011 08:42PM
Hi Lusitania, If it isn't already gone I would like to have Jeff Fosters book. I would appreciate it and will pass it on. The MXT is better machine than I am a detector. I can sure use any help I can get. Thanks for the offer. Gene

If i am to get the book I will send my mailing address. I will alse pay the postage. Thanks again, Gene

Date: July 07, 2011 08:51PM
No need to pay shipping the book is really helpful it makes a great Detector even better email me you name and address and I will send it out.

lusitania1907@live.com

Posted by: srf2112
Date: July 09, 2011 11:23PM
That's a very nice gesture lusitania . .

HH
Scott

MXT Pro w/DX-1
Excal
Sunray Pro Gold HP's
Lesche and Predator force multipliers

"Digging holes 'til they dig mine"

Date: July 11, 2011 11:40AM
The book has been given to oldedude

Posted by: oldedude
Date: July 13, 2011 07:59PM
I would like to thank lusitania, on line, for sending Jeff Fosters book to me. It came in todays mail. I have skimed through it and it is a gold mine of information. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Reconjack has asked me if I would send it on to him. I sent him an email to answer him. It came back "not deliverable", "access denied". Reconjack, please check why access was denied and email me. olddude@aol.com so I can see if I got your email address right. Please include your mailing address.

Gene Johnson AKA olddude

Posted by: billbeep
Date: July 13, 2011 11:57PM
I bought one the other day and just received it. Haven't looked at it due to my wife being hospitalized. Will read it cover to cover when time permits. Looks llike a wonderful have for my MXT..

Best to All

Bill

Date: July 14, 2011 02:29PM
You will find a lot of good Folk's here any time you have a Question about mxt this is the place to be. Good Luck Hunting.

Ken

Posted by: PulltabPirate
Date: July 14, 2011 10:09PM
That was mighty nice of you lusitania!! And yes, very informative book!! :pulltab:

PullTabPirate - Gwinnett, Co. Ga. - 5 White's machines since 1978 - Currently, MXT Pro W/ D2, 6X10 & 5.3 - Black Widow HP's & Garrett PP - Published in the White's catalog - 50,000 finds - 30,000 worth keeping! Always lookin' for good/decent hunting buds! Get in touch!

Posted by: compact2
Date: October 20, 2015 12:46PM
I just picked up my MXT on ebay for 300 dollars i had the xlt but it was too much technology for my simple brain lol lol, but i would love to read your book, and when im done i WILL pass it on.
Yhank you in advance.
My name is Mark Bazil
Address is 321 N. Maple ave.
Newkirk Oklahoma 74647
My email is bazilmark@att.net

Posted by: Ray Whidbey Island
Date: October 23, 2015 10:30PM
I did the same thing you did Mark. I had the XLT and thought I could do better so got the DFX also. After trying both for a couple of years traded for a new MXT Pro and I love it. The settings are out there in the open for me to touch and go on. It just doesn't get any better than that for me.

Posted by: clv
Date: November 14, 2015 04:20PM
Is the MXT Edge out of print?:pulltab:

Posted by: Appugh
Date: November 27, 2016 06:11PM
New mxt pro user here does anyone have a copy of this book ?

MXT JEFF FOSTER MXT EDGE
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 29, 2016 12:58AM
Hey There Appugh,

it is still available on AMAZON. looks like $25 plus some shipping.

There is also a lot of good information back in the posts of this forum if you'll take the time to read through them. Make a collection of relevant posts to save for review.

Rich

* etrac * racer 2 * mojave * eq 800 * . . and others *

1st day of detecting school . . . . . . . . . . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2016 01:02AM by Rich (Utah).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login