Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Best place to buy a Whites MXT Pro
Posted by: Waterdog
Date: February 13, 2012 05:34PM
I am looking for a good place to get a MXT Pro. I wanted to find a place that I can find one at a GREAT price.
Thanks

Re: Best place to buy a Whites MXT Pro
Posted by: mike5853
Date: February 13, 2012 05:44PM
Kellyco always gives me a bit of a break on price. Don't know if you'll do better then $10 - $15 off though from dealer.

Thanks and good hunting,
Mike / '53Silver

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: February 13, 2012 07:34PM
I would place an ad in the classifieds. Sometimes there will be a mint unit for sale with warranty.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030, :whites: V3i

Posted by: widebody
Date: February 13, 2012 09:02PM
i stumbled on to a four month old unit w/ dfx-1 probe attached and with the D2 coil instead of the 12" i didn't want. all for $7XX.xx. from chuch at indian nations. back last march. came uon a $700.00 unit at New England Detectors a year ago last nov. it was new in the box. they'd taken it in as a trade from someone who won it in a raffle. as it turned out i landed a new in the box Minelab explorer s e pro for $400.00 less than the everyone selling price instead. those are your best buys. ya gotta find them. i'll tell ya one thing i haven't got and that's any great deal from Kellyco. just a fact. they don't offer any discount ya can't get better somewhere else. another good seller has been Big Boys Hobbies.that's been my experience so far.

HH

Garrett AT Pr o
Garrett Pro pin pointer.x2
Whites V3i

AIN'T THIS HOBBY GREAT?

THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION IS THE ONE YOU DON'T ASK.
Kelso, Wa.
where the sun don't shine most of the time.

Posted by: imalookin2
Date: February 13, 2012 09:19PM
If you are talking about a new machine try New England Detectors. Call Andrew and ask him for a forum price and tell him you will post about his customer service but the price is private. Works for me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login