Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Cover
Posted by: JC99328
Date: January 08, 2016 07:12PM
Do the thin plastic camera/phone screen covers work well on detectors?

Re: Cover
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: January 08, 2016 08:22PM
I suppose they would but the screen covers made for the detectors don't cost much and are often free for the asking.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Date: January 09, 2016 12:11PM
Larry (IL)
I suppose they would but the screen covers made for the detectors don't cost much and are often free for the asking.

I live in the boonies and stuff isn't very handy here. No dealers of anything MD for 50 miles and he's part time. I can steal a cover from the camera box !! Doesn't fit perfectly, but it will help prevent mars from dust and mud.

Date: January 09, 2016 12:46PM
I just ordered some universal, cut to fit screen covers from Amazon. I'm out $6.00 if they don't work but I have them on my digital camera and they do work. No extras in the camera box. Supposed to be non glare and finger print proof, non static?? Anything's better than a scratched display screen.

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: January 09, 2016 02:04PM
I'm sure that will work fine but the point I was trying to make is a call to the factory often results in exception service from White's :thumbup: Even if you had to buy one, it is $4.95 P/N 624-0349

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/mxt-m6-qxt-window-decal

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login