Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
NEW MXT SPORT PRICE
Posted by: nmarsh
Date: February 02, 2016 07:11PM
I went to www.Whiteselectronics.com and clicked on the big picture of the new MXT Sports detector and it took me to Whites Facebook page.There I clicked on the video showing the detectors control box. At the end of the video it said the detectors price as being $799. I hope its less but we'll have to wait and see.

Re: NEW MXT SPORT PRICE
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: February 02, 2016 09:06PM
That is the price but Windy City is taking preorders in the classifieds for $749.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: February 03, 2016 06:29AM
It's the MX Sport, not the MXT Sport. Not a bad price at all.

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: dirtmaster
Date: February 04, 2016 04:32PM
You will find most dealers sells a little cheaper than the Whites website

Proud owner of Whites M6 and Whites MX5, Lesche Digger, Whites Star Pro Headphones and White's TRX pinpointer.
Coils: Standard 950 Concentric,10 inch D2, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD, 5.3 Concentric.

Date: February 05, 2016 04:27PM
I talked to Chuck at Indian Nation detectors and he said that the lowest price Whites would allow Whites dealer to advertise$749 the new MX Sport was $749. ..I'v bought some detectors from Chuck before and he has always given me a great deal. He takes trade'ins too and layaway

Re:More Whites MX Sport pricing info
Date: February 05, 2016 04:29PM
I talked to Chuck at Indian Nation detectors and he said that the lowest price Whites would allow Whites dealer to advertise$749 the new MX Sport was $749. ..I'v bought some detectors from Chuck before and he has always given me a great deal. He takes trade'ins too and layaway

Posted by: louie41
Date: February 05, 2016 04:57PM
my local dealer said any detector/pinpointer is 15% OFF if paid in cash. that's a great deal on this detector then.

Posted by: Zip Zip
Date: February 17, 2016 10:12PM
MSRP $799 but individual dealers unadvertised price will be less :)

MXT All Pro, AT Max

Re: Re:More Whites MX Sport pricing info
Posted by: nalc472
Date: February 18, 2016 09:10AM
nmarsh

I have bought all my detectors (V3i, F75, E-trac) from Chuck. You will be surprised how good the service and price is.

Posted by: doc holiday
Date: February 18, 2016 11:56AM
Try North Georgia Detectors--Don is the best.

That's who I have mine preordered by!N/T
Posted by: VaBill
Date: February 21, 2016 12:44PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Re:More Whites MX Sport pricing info
Posted by: RoadKillDave
Date: February 21, 2016 06:55PM
I have an e-trac which I really like but I want to hunt rings in the water. I am thinking of selling it and getting the MXSport. I wonder if I will be giving up depth on drive land?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login