Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
You're Two Cents
Posted by: nam1969
Date: February 16, 2016 07:12PM
A MXT Tracker with two coils Eclispe 950 and Butterfly Detech ? and two sets of headphones one is called skullcandy, bulleye 2 pinpointer .all are in good condition for $ 550. yes or no on this . Is this machine still being made ? I don't know anything on this subject...... Thanks Marcelle

Re: You're Two Cents
Posted by: OregonGregg
Date: February 16, 2016 07:41PM
I'm guessing its the original MXT....still a great machine. I would sell the 950 coil and replace it with the Eclipse 5.3 coil.......you will prob leave that coil on a great deal of time for detecting. Is the SEF coil (butterfly) a 8x6 or 12 x 10 ? Ditch the skull what ever headphones and get a real pair. I really like the Whites Pro Stars or maybe a set of Killer Bees. At $550 I think you can do better. The bullseye 2 pinpointer is ok...but ya can get them cheap. In light of the MX Sport release you might see some better deals coming up on the MXT(s) If it is Ebay and you can make an offer, I would offer in the $425 range...if the machine is in nice cond.
If I couldn't get it for that I would move on and wait for the next deal. If it was the MXT Pro or All Pro with the added features, like ground grab, back lite etc then I might bump my bid up a bit.

Makro Racer & Racer 2
Nokta Fors CoRe
Whites M6

Date: February 16, 2016 08:45PM
OregonGregg
I'm guessing its the original MXT....still a great machine. I would sell the 950 coil and replace it with the Eclipse 5.3 coil.......you will prob leave that coil on a great deal of time for detecting. Is the SEF coil (butterfly) a 8x6 or 12 x 10 ? Ditch the skull what ever headphones and get a real pair. I really like the Whites Pro Stars or maybe a set of Killer Bees. At $550 I think you can do better. The bullseye 2 pinpointer is ok...but ya can get them cheap. In light of the MX Sport release you might see some better deals coming up on the MXT(s) If it is Ebay and you can make an offer, I would offer in the $425 range...if the machine is in nice cond.
If I couldn't get it for that I would move on and wait for the next deal. If it was the MXT Pro or All Pro with the added features, like ground grab, back lite etc then I might bump my bid up a bit.
Thank you so much Marcelle

Posted by: Flintstone
Date: February 17, 2016 08:28AM
The Whites Pro Star head phones are some of the best I have used in 15 years of detecting. Don't forget they have a life time warranty.

Date: February 17, 2016 01:52PM
anyone else ?

Posted by: Jason73
Date: February 21, 2016 12:33PM
SPEND 2 BILLS MORE AND GET THE MX SPORT. WARRANTY WATERPROOF WAY FASTER RECOVERY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login