Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: mxt all pro is an outstanding machine
Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: October 26, 2016 07:32PM
I owned a v3i a couple years ago and my m6 outhunted it. Finally did a reset on all programs but at the time I did not understand it as much as I do now. The mx sport I have did a fantastic job at the beach a couple weeks ago. I died on me and whites had me a new one in 3 days. Once I learn the sport I believe it can run with the mxt and m6

The MXT All Pro is an outstanding machine
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: October 27, 2016 12:42AM
Thus far along, I have to say I am a fan. Just a rookie with my MXT All Pro.

I have a few years on other machines and am learning the ways of the MXT. I like the audio. Currently, I'm preferring the single tone over the multi-tone as it sounds cleaner and is easier for me to distinguish target characteristics.

I've been experimenting with the 3 different modes while hunting and am finding it useful during my learning process to jump from one mode to another to gather target characteristics as I am preparing to dig a target. It helps in the association of targets with the audio and digital TID's. I've also been doing some coil swapping as well between the two that I have; the 10DD and the 5.3 eclipse. Both seem to work very well.

Still need a lot more hours before feeling any sort of proficiency with it, but I feel like the basics are there and have to give the MXT a thumbs up to this point.

Rich -

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: Happy_Hour
Date: November 29, 2016 05:39AM
Frank in NH
Why not PINK Fisher did it!
.................Tesoro made a his and hers x2, but not pink.

Posted by: Goldfleks
Date: March 10, 2017 10:21PM
Pink Camo, would totally go for that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login