Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: MXT
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: December 13, 2016 05:44AM
Mega,

You will love the RNBs in there. I sure do like mine. Sounds like you're all set for the MXT and with that DX1 pinpointer, it's a top machine. IMHO. That's another item I would not be without. Since you have the DFX, all the coils will it the MXT Don't be surprised if your DFX gets a bit dusty after you start running your MXT.

HH and keep us posted,

Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: KindManTall
Date: January 04, 2017 10:47AM
I have the MXT PRO I like the sun ray probe switch it to probe .. flip that trigger toggle forward in lock pin point and it will tell you where the target is right thru the head phones ..

White's MXT Pro
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Gold
Makro Racer 2 ( 2)
Nokta Fors Relic
www.detectingequipment.com

Posted by: Frank L
Date: January 05, 2017 09:33AM
Sweeper, who makes the 14x10?

Posted by: sweeper60
Date: January 05, 2017 02:50PM
Frank L
Sweeper, who makes the 14x10?

yeah mate, it is the Detech 14x10 Excelerator EQ2 Pro, you can buy them new for about £99.99 or $124.00 ISD,, I was that impressed when it turned up that I ordered another one right away, and it weighs 16grams / 1/2 an ounce lighter than the factory 10"DD including the lead, coil cover and the plug, and on coins you will get an extra couple of inches and on larger items it really makes a difference,

IE I was swinging my prospecting Pick and it was picking up my pick at 4 and a half to 5 feet away,

most of the Whites coils are very sensitive but in Hot ground this can work against you where the 14x10 has it just about perfect and it Balances the MXT perfectly and it a pleasure to Swing, and it will fit in to tighter place where the 12"/300 coil and the 13" Ultimate won't.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: Frank L
Date: January 05, 2017 04:22PM
Thanks, Sweep.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login