Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A much better result !
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: July 26, 2017 11:55PM
Tonight's 1+1/2 hrs. was much more productive than my last posted hunt .Tonight I ground balanced and the put it in "LOC" rather than let it track on its own .The last hunt I could hear the faint targets disappearing .I also kept my sweeps much closer together than I usually do .I used the 950 concentric coil as I have been on my last few hunts ( I sure like the way that thing pinpoints) . .My best finds of the night were the 1960D silver Roosie , Sac dollar and a junk ring .There was a definite tone difference between the silver and clad dime .The SAC dollar came in as a quarter signal .This is the same spot I have been hunting over and over . Tonight's hunt reassured me that there is still probably some good stuff there .

Re: A much better result !
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: July 27, 2017 06:38AM
Way to go! :clapping: Congratulations on the silver dime! Oh, are't they fun to find! I'm glad to hear that you could hear the difference between the clad and the silver. I love my stock coil too. I have many coils but 99% of the time I use the stock coil. Seeing that old beaver tail pull tab you dug up says there's old coins, etc. there. Thank you for posting your finds. HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Nice job !!N/T
Posted by: Elton
Date: July 27, 2017 09:59PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Thank you Nancy and Elton !N/T
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: July 28, 2017 12:25PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login