Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Enter the Dragon !
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: July 28, 2017 01:10AM
I put in another 1+1/2 hrs. tonight at the same spot I've been hunting lately . Tonight I put on the 10" stock Pro coil to see how I would do with that .Only one coin tonight and that was a rotted Zincoln . Again I dug all the signals as you can see by my junk finds . The "A" medallion is junk metal and was partially covered by a gopher mound .The Dragon was only about 3" deep but was high sounding like the silver dime I found on the last hunt . It was covered in dirt and when I first saw it I thought it was twisted up can slaw . There are no marks on it designating it as silver but it's pretty heavy and there's no corrosion on it front or back . It looks like it once had a red coating of some kind on it ( maybe finger nail polish ) .It was a fun hunt . Hopefully I can find a new spot and get a chance to hunt again this weekend . Best of luck to all !

Re: Enter the Dragon !
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: July 28, 2017 06:55AM
Very nice! Is there anything on the inside bail of the dragon? Do you have a jeweler's loupe? If not, it would be a big plus to have. We personally like the 10x power. They come in handy. Thanks for sharing your finds with us!!!!

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Date: July 28, 2017 12:33PM
I brought out my Loupe and checked the bail , no markings there either .

Date: August 02, 2017 08:34AM
Well shoot, I was hoping for a mark. :sadwalk:

Nancy - Central Illinois

MXT
MXT PRO

President 2013, 2014
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Date: August 02, 2017 11:47AM
Nancy-IL
Well shoot, I was hoping for a mark. :sadwalk:

Me too Nancy . I went out a couple of nights ago ( same spot , same length of hunt time ) with the 5.3 coil and bagged two clad quarters , a junk ring and the usual junk suspects .The ring had a different sound than what the numbers and item ID usually describe . I had a hunch it was a ring prior to digging it .I love my MXT Pro !

Date: August 03, 2017 07:16AM
That is so cool. You're getting that MXT singing in your language. Isn't it wonderful! Glad you were able to get out and detect it some more.

Nancy - Central Illinois

MXT
MXT PRO

President 2013, 2014
Vice President 9 years.

Date: August 03, 2017 02:10PM
" singing in my language " well put Nancy !!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login