Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
What do you MXT/MXT Pro users think about this? . . .
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 15, 2017 11:53AM
Curious what your thoughts are.
I tried it but must be doing something wrong. If I go to Relic and flip the toggle forward it stays in pinpoint mode. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2017 06:37PM by Nancy-IL.

Re: What do you MXT/MXT Pro users think about this? . . .
Posted by: vito
Date: October 15, 2017 01:08PM
Tony N (Michigan)
MXT Advanced Settings for very deep coins etc.

I tried it but must be doing something wrong. If I go to Relic and flip the toggle forward it stays in pinpoint mode. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Hello Tony.

Yes, that is what it is supposed to do, the MXT Pro/AllPro with the keypad below the LC-Display.

Only the classic style MXT (I favor to call this so :smile: ) has different search modes by flipping the trigger forward.
On the later multi-tone MXT the trigger positions forward/pulled and held are "only" p/p.

But I think there will be a equal search mode available by using the keypad on the MXT Pro/AllPro.
And there are a lot of more tips & tricks on the WWW even to do the relic search in multi tone.

Good Luck with your MXT.

-vito

Posted by: Tony (Michigan)
Date: October 15, 2017 02:07PM
vito
Tony N (Michigan)
MXT Advanced Settings for very deep coins etc.

Hello Tony.

Yes, that is what it is supposed to do, the MXT Pro/AllPro with the keypad below the LC-Display.

Only the classic style MXT (I favor to call this so :smile: ) has different search modes by flipping the trigger forward.
On the later multi-tone MXT the trigger positions forward/pulled and held are "only" p/p.

But I think there will be a equal search mode available by using the keypad on the MXT Pro/AllPro.
And there are a lot of more tips & tricks on the WWW even to do the relic search in multi tone.

Good Luck with your MXT.

-vito
Okay, thanks! I'll need to try this with my classic style MXT.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 02:07PM by Tony (Michigan).

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: October 18, 2017 06:38PM
I'm sorry but I had to delete the thread to the other forum. It's not allowed on Findmall.

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login