Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
:usaflag:51/4 Hours, 74 Targets Recovered and This Old Hunter had Had all The Fun He Could Stand For One day!! :detecting:
Posted by: Cupajo
Date: February 17, 2012 05:15PM
Todays hunt re-covered the same ground where gold was found for three days in a row, but not today.

Among the targets recovered are many old, small and in nearly every case difficult to recover items.

A few more hours, maybe 20 or so, will allow me to finish putting a Dual Field, Diablo whoopin on the rest of this small hunting ground and I'll then move on until time and tide make more changes tipping the gold odds again I my favor.

Spot light on todays interesting targets recovered include 5-.22 Caliber bullets and 1- cartridge case (.22 Short), 1- Merc and 1-silver ring. There are also a couple of junker rings of unknown composition.

Todays junk metal nearly ballanced out in numbers with the keepers pile.

Another day in a Hunter's Life!!

GL&HH Friends,

CJ

Re: :usaflag:51/4 Hours, 74 Targets Recovered and This Old Hunter had Had all The Fun He Could Stand For One day!! :detecting:
Posted by: tomcatpl
Date: February 17, 2012 06:55PM
i dont know how do u do it day in and day out !! u sir are a trooper ....:crylol: or ur wife bugs u to much ( just kidding )

Minelab Excalibur 2 1000 with mr. Gld mstr headphones

Re: :usaflag:51/4 Hours, 74 Targets Recovered and This Old Hunter had Had all The Fun He Could Stand For One day!! :detecting:
Posted by: Joel-Winnipeg
Date: February 17, 2012 07:28PM
God vaiety of goodies in that hunt.:clapping:

We act as though comfort and luxury
were the chief requirements of life
when all we need to make us really happy
is something to be enthusiastic about.
___ Charles Kingsley___

Posted by: rarysgaard
Date: February 17, 2012 08:21PM
I am amazed at all the goodies you find on a regular basis. What state do you live in that you are able to hunt this time of year? I live in Minnesota & can't wait to get out once our winter is over. You are making me envious! Thanks for the inspiration though. Take care!

Posted by: Cupajo
Date: February 17, 2012 09:22PM
Tom, when work is slow and hunt conditions are right, I hunt unless there are pressing matters to attend to.

Work has been very slow!!:thumbdown:

Rarysgaard, On the Connecticut shore where I live we have been having the mildest winter most people can recall.

Living close to the water enables me to get out there when opportunity presents itself, which has been a lot lately.

Thanks for your replies Friends,

CJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login