Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
This is What Makes a Top Pro...
Posted by: cjc
Date: October 30, 2016 09:03PM
A buddy sent this picture. 150 targets, one ring.
It's 7 grams 18K. Thought I would post this because I probably would have given up.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

Re: This is What Makes a Top Pro...
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: October 31, 2016 04:30AM
10 % jewelry is great odds, bound to hit gold sooner or later. .. busy hunting is more fun.... nice score...

Posted by: pasttom
Date: November 01, 2016 12:41PM
Any day you get gold is a great day! Some locations are able to produce better than others, so one needs to somewhat compete with themselves or local buddies. I'd love to be able to bag that kind of spoil even once in a while! I guess you didn't exactly say this was one days haul, but even so. Your buddy is one lucky digger. :detecting:

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: November 02, 2016 10:37PM
cjc
A buddy sent this picture. 150 targets, one ring.
It's 7 grams 18K. Thought I would post this because I probably would have given up.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
I don't think you would give up! Digging a few rings would keep any hunter hot on the trail, 13 rings is insane.. Great time out with Gold!!

2017 .. Gold Rings 134..........Silvers 176

Wow! Outstanding........N/T
Posted by: John(Tx)
Date: November 04, 2016 09:40PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: November 06, 2016 07:31AM
Very nice. Always a pleasure seeing scoop bling. :thumbup:

Now maybe I am wrong but I was always told what makes a top pro is knowing a few pawnshop owners and taking pictures of there display rings and posting them like they are your own finds so that increases detector sales.
Just sayin. LOL

Posted by: Dancer
Date: December 07, 2016 05:31AM
finnfoto
Very nice. Always a pleasure seeing scoop bling. :thumbup:

Now maybe I am wrong but I was always told what makes a top pro is knowing a few pawnshop owners and taking pictures of there display rings and posting them like they are your own finds so that increases detector sales.
Just sayin. LOL

No doubt that's been done, but. In this case. Don't know any pawn shops that keep and display junk rings in dug condition.

Congrats on the Gold

Posted by: cjc
Date: December 11, 2016 06:43AM
...or selling to dealers then underpricing them on e-bay...?
cjc

Posted by: Jeffrey Harris
Date: February 06, 2017 04:21PM
That's a great ratio. Salt River near Phoenix, AZ is 500+ pull tabs and bottle caps per gold ring. The tubers are pigs and throw their trash in the river at an alarming rate.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: February 06, 2017 05:18PM
And vacation all over the world!

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: amberjack
Date: February 09, 2017 07:43AM
Jeffrey Harris
That's a great ratio. Salt River near Phoenix, AZ is 500+ pull tabs and bottle caps per gold ring. The tubers are pigs and throw their trash in the river at an alarming rate.

something like this, one gold rings worth of park junk.....:sadwalk: sorry but perspective is everything and compared to what :buds: but hey as long as fun was had then its all gold :clapping:

and I think I read in your book Clive about trash tolerance might have been the only thing that sunk in :lmfao:

AJ

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: April 17, 2017 05:36PM
With book sales or minelab detectors . Commission must be good especially when the boaster looks you directly in the face and complains thedetector comany ,does nothing for them. They won't even give the individual a hat. I've heard it all. Shame that's there way of marketing .

My personal take on it is. You can't find it unless you get a coil over the target.

Research. And understanding of the area and equipment is key.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login