Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
If I was interested in a CZ-21
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: February 15, 2017 11:47AM
How would I go about getting a good one?

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Re: If I was interested in a CZ-21
Posted by: Dancer
Date: February 16, 2017 07:09AM
Well Mike, watch the metal detecting classifieds. If your looking for used. Even posting that your looking for one on that forum.
There are sponsors here that take in trades. Someone gotta know of one somewhere.
There's always going New. Course you knew all this.

Posted by: Reeseb
Date: February 17, 2017 03:50PM
I have one that I haven't use much in the last 3 years. PM me if you want more info.

Reese

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: February 22, 2017 12:12PM
Talking to an expert, a "good" one would bench test 11"+ on a nickel. I'd want to see the same thing on a dime, too.

HH
Mike

*****Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Teknetics G2+LTD ***** Tesoro NT Golden/Cleansweep combo *****Teknetics ETPro *****

*****Teknetics Omega 8500*****Tesoro Golden Sabre II with VDI & Histograph *****Tesoro Compadre *****

Posted by: OldCapeCodder
Date: February 22, 2017 04:51PM
BESIDES THE CLASSIFIED FORUM HERE...i HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK ON CRAIGS LIST...TRY DIFFERENT CITIES

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: February 24, 2017 06:03AM
All we have here is our reputation Mike...... so i trust more of the guys thats been around for awhile. On the machine......if you are looking for a good one thats new, im told by an expert that you need to test us because they do very..... not all are tuned the same.

Dew

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login