Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Paid for in one swing, again.
Posted by: Dancer
Date: February 26, 2017 06:04AM
About four of us happen to meet for a couple months each year hunting the Gulf. Lots of obstacles, hardly any fresh drops. Sanded in, etc. This year though, excellent weather meant lots of wading. Anyway, my Infinium, and my pals Dualfield were lucky enough to snag rings that covered the cost of the machines. Plus a second one each for gravy. (Retail Value) Mr. CTX got a gold & a silver that made a good down payment on his machine. Now we know these finds are pale for someone hunting better ground but hey it is what it is. And we're happy with what we got. So some finds go to wives, some end up in a drawer, some resold, some sold for melt price. Some $ will go to new equipment, some for a good time out. What ever, its the thrill of the hunt and when Neptune, Treasure and the hunter all come together. For me it's back to mud hunting, and some fresh water wades.

Re: Paid for in one swing, again.
Posted by: rottonr
Date: February 26, 2017 06:11AM
Sounds fantastic!!!!!!

Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: February 26, 2017 10:16AM
A couple of MONTHS! I'm lucky to get a couple of weeks, a week at a time. And I'm retired...BUT I do live in Vacation land year round.
Isn't the hobby GREAT! I have been loving it for some 32 years now and I am thinking I have another 30 left in me. Planing an outstanding 100th birthday party at the beach, water detecting...Mark it on your calander May 2047!

Posted by: Dancer
Date: February 26, 2017 01:47PM
WaterWalker
A couple of MONTHS! I'm lucky to get a couple of weeks, a week at a time. And I'm retired...BUT I do live in Vacation land year round.
Isn't the hobby GREAT! I have been loving it for some 32 years now and I am thinking I have another 30 left in me. Planing an outstanding 100th birthday party at the beach, water detecting...Mark it on your calander May 2047!

I'd like to.be there for that birthday!

"Ain't no Grave gonna pull me down"
By Johnny Cash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login