Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
2 Day's in O.C.Maryland
Posted by: hunter12
Date: March 16, 2017 04:47PM
Hi, All. March 26Th and 26Th I'll be in O.C. MD. I hunt the Delaware beaches, Dry sand and the wet surf. Any hint's on were to start , I'm staying bay side. Are any streets better than another. I'll be in the surf at low tide. Thanks.:detecting:

Minelab 505,Tesoro compadre, Pro pointer,Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites coin master.
S.P.Q.R. Maryland

Re: 2 Day's in O.C.Maryland
Posted by: Dancer
Date: March 16, 2017 06:31PM
End of boardwalk south side. Bars, fast-food, and amusement park. Course beach goers will properly be sparse. Beach is very wide at low tide. But you gotta find something, just never know. Good luck & good weather.

Dancer

Posted by: surfman
Date: March 16, 2017 10:25PM
We just had a nor'easter blow thru. Lots of wind. I haven't had time to go see what it looks like. I'm four miles inland and just north of the line in Delaware. Anywhere should be good. I was out a couple weeks ago and got a lot of clad. Buddy got a very small gold band.

Been in the detecting hobby for around 17 years. Currently using; Minelab CTX3030 w/stock and 6" coils. For beach and water I have two Minelab Excaliburs. An Excal II, 10"on an Anderson Carbon Fiber over and under and a Blue 1000 with a 12x10sef on a green Anderson over and under. Both with remote PP and modified headphones.

Oldest Copper; 1694 King William&Mary

Oldest Silver; 1792 Half Reale

Gold Coin; 1852 $1.00 (Found with ATPro)

YouTube Channel; surfman1968

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: March 17, 2017 04:52AM
If you got wheels i would do the old hit and run,that is spend 10 minutes in the surf if no targets move 10 blocks till you find an area thats paying out... good luck..

Posted by: hunter12
Date: March 17, 2017 07:50AM
Thank's I plan on hitting the surf at low tide.

Minelab 505,Tesoro compadre, Pro pointer,Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites coin master.
S.P.Q.R. Maryland

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login