Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A Couple More Rings To Add To The Pile!:biggrin:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: May 29, 2017 11:28PM

Headed out with my buddy Scott from Costa Rica to a lake today. The water was still cold. I tried my 3mm wet-suit and lasted 5 hours. All was tolerable, except my feet were frick'n freezing. I did dig up a variety of signals. The large silver ring was down about 20" or almost 3 water-scoop fulls. Most of the finds were left over from last year, as not too many people have really gone into the water as it is cold. I also dug up a chain....not gold, not silver and likes magnets.:rant: The Garrett ATX pulse detector gave off a nice strong signal nonetheless.

Below are the two rings for the day.

Re: A Couple More Rings To Add To The Pile!:biggrin:
Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: May 30, 2017 04:57PM
Two nice saves John!!

2017 .. Gold Rings 134..........Silvers 176

Posted by: tvr
Date: May 30, 2017 08:09PM
Was looking at the bottle caps and thinking I don't find Clamato caps ... then looked closer and saw the "Caesar" on them. Looked it up and see it is a no need to mix drink. I've seen the regular Clamato here in the states, but not the Caesar variant. Learn something new every day!

Posted by: rottonr
Date: May 31, 2017 04:50AM
Rings are rings are rings and they make the hunt a winner winner chicken dinner... (LOL, sorry) I sure like the design on that silver one!!! Are all the coins Canadian? how much total?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login