Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Lost Ring
Posted by: HeatherR
Date: July 20, 2017 09:11AM
Hello,
My daughter lost her class ring on Sunday July,16 2017. Melbourne Beach Florida. We have returned and spent hours to try to find it. I do have a metal detector, but I'm not sure of the quality of it.
It was a custom made ring, silver with a turquoise stone "2015" on one side and her initials PDR on the other side. It is a western style ring.
If anyone finds this ring you don't know how grateful she would be to have it returned to her.

Thank you for your help,
Heather
ryonhl@aol.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 09:39AM by HeatherR.

Re: Lost Ring
Posted by: bob.oz
Date: July 20, 2017 09:43AM
Lostmystuff.net....They have people in your area that can help

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: July 20, 2017 09:52AM
LMS doesn't have near as many people as they show on their site. Since they started charging, many have left them. I have asked that my info be removed and they have not complied.

OP, post as many beach metal detecting sites as possible, especially if they have a Florida subforum. Don't tell exactly where you lost it until you find detectorists that you feel you can trust. Unfortunately, theres a small faction of detectorists that uses public information as treasure clues with no intention of returning things to their owners.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Posted by: ROBOCOP
Date: July 20, 2017 11:20AM
I live near there. Can you be more exact. Which beach and which access point. In the water, how deep at low or high tide, etc.?

Posted by: pasttom
Date: July 20, 2017 12:59PM
As Heather does not have enough posts to PM, (as I recall that is a requirement). Try to find a way to get it without a public posting for the reason Champ gave.

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: July 30, 2017 06:03AM
Ring finders is a good option as well. Meet who ever you choose at the beach if possible. If its dry sand your detector should find it...... dig it all, keep coin ON the sand and GRID. Problems with many is they THINK they lost in a certain area...... but in reality thats where they noticed it gone.

Dew

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: Ringnut
Date: July 31, 2017 08:52PM
Google The Ring Finders as Dew said and go thru the directory. I looked and there are. 3-4 guys in coco that will probably help you out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login