Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
OC Maryland
Posted by: surfman
Date: July 26, 2017 09:15PM
OC beaches giving up some goodies! 14k, .23ozt. Wet sand, Excal.

Been in the detecting hobby for around 17 years. Currently using; Minelab CTX3030 w/stock and 6" coils. For beach and water I have two Minelab Excaliburs. An Excal II, 10"on an Anderson Carbon Fiber over and under and a Blue 1000 with a 12x10sef on a green Anderson over and under. Both with remote PP and modified headphones.

Oldest Copper; 1694 King William&Mary

Oldest Silver; 1792 Half Reale

Gold Coin; 1852 $1.00 (Found with ATPro)

YouTube Channel; surfman1968

Re: OC Maryland
Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: July 26, 2017 09:27PM
POW!! Nice gold!! looks like the gold is starting to flow there again, after many years of bleakness.

I was down last week, got a couple myself but my buddy Scott scored a very nice one...Gold coin ring..

Effort is Important, But knowing where to make an effort can make all the difference!

Posted by: surfman
Date: July 26, 2017 11:00PM
Nice Joe. It's good to hear you got a few. That was last Thursday night, my first night out this summer. Been so busy. Going back out Friday night.

Been in the detecting hobby for around 17 years. Currently using; Minelab CTX3030 w/stock and 6" coils. For beach and water I have two Minelab Excaliburs. An Excal II, 10"on an Anderson Carbon Fiber over and under and a Blue 1000 with a 12x10sef on a green Anderson over and under. Both with remote PP and modified headphones.

Oldest Copper; 1694 King William&Mary

Oldest Silver; 1792 Half Reale

Gold Coin; 1852 $1.00 (Found with ATPro)

YouTube Channel; surfman1968

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: July 27, 2017 05:47PM
Nice score on that beauty. ..

Posted by: tvr
Date: July 29, 2017 08:36AM
Pretty ring. Nice size too!

Posted by: louie41
Date: July 29, 2017 10:16PM
Drove down through the down pours there for the low tide this morning. Stayed till noon when wind was so strong I was being sand blasted. Tried mostly wet sand. Found big junk loop earring and several nickels and other clad coins. Before I left there was a nice cut along towards the pier but waves were hitting so hard I couldn't stay in that channel. At least I tried today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login