Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
B.D.A HUNTER!! where are you??? everything ok??? :shrug: Hope so!!!:wave:N/T
Posted by: BEACH HUNTER
Date: June 01, 2007 12:31PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: B.D.A HUNTER!! where are you??? everything ok??? :shrug: Hope so!!!:wave:
Posted by: bdahunter
Date: June 01, 2007 01:33PM
Thanks for asking BH, I'm up to my butt in alligators trying to get a hotel built, so no play time for me lately. I plan to go pirating at least once this weekend though so hopefully I'll be able to post some loot soon.

Where I've been spending all of my time lately,

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2007 08:46PM by bdahunter.

Good to hear..I bet the golds been calling to you!!! I have to get back there lovely Island!!:wave: get some loot!!! I'll be waiting to see it!!!:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: BEACH HUNTER
Date: June 01, 2007 03:21PM

gold - gold - goldN/T
Posted by: GraveDiggerMax-VaBch-Va
Date: June 01, 2007 07:11PM

Hmmm, that would hold everyone from findmall. It's like a command post!N/T
Posted by: Steve and Bia
Date: June 02, 2007 05:43AM

Do you give discount rates?N/T
Posted by: Sanddigger
Date: June 02, 2007 01:20PM

Posted by: PaPa-Joe-Fla.
Date: June 02, 2007 01:58PM
That looks like a fun project, at least the senery is good. I like the design, and the color scheem. Would love to see finished product when complete. Good luck and be safe. I miss the great pics. hope you can get back out soon. HH

Re: Do you give discount rates?
Posted by: bdahunter
Date: June 02, 2007 04:14PM
Suites start around $500/night. I just build'em, I don't get involved with renting out the units but I'm sure I could do something. Perhaps a beach and water hunters convention in Bermuda.:super:

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

Posted by: lfc123
Date: June 13, 2017 12:22PM
Hi mate hope all is well. I am a born & raised Bermudian who recently acquired a metal detector. I am not looking to find hoards of gold or peoples lost belongings, I am more interested in finding things that are of some historical value to Bermuda. Seeing as you are clearly more experienced searching the island with a detector I was wondering if you had any locations that you might be willing to suggest to find anything of historical value, or locations you have had good luck yourself? It would be much appreciated.

P.S. if anyone has bdahunter's email that would also be greatly appreciated.

All The Best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2017 12:24PM by lfc123.

Posted by: N.D.JONES
Date: June 18, 2017 09:33AM
Beach Hunter I have been looking for you off in on for a long time .I am not sure if your the same guy that helped me to buy the Beach Hunter ID 300 a few years ago . it was great advice and I found many rings here in Virginia at our local beach.. I just want to say thanks. and hope your well. I think the last time I talked with you was a time when you where having back trouble....and I remember the year you found over 50 rings.... If I remember correctly you where retired police officer...one more thing you was talking about changing machine to minelab excel . if this is you its great to know all is well... N.D ..... real name is J.B

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login