Findmall.com

The "Prospecting" Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Same name, different computer
Posted by: Digger Bob
Date: May 19, 2005 10:11PM
How do I log on and post under my name, same name, but from a different location, computer?

Just go to the other computer and open this forum in webbrowser then login .. it will even keep track of all NEW post for you no matter which computer your using BUT
Posted by: TechBill
Date: May 19, 2005 10:16PM
if your using public computer .. BE SURE TO LOG OUT after your done so other can't post using your username ...

Bill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2005 10:18PM by CBiLL.

Re: Just go to the other computer and open this forum in webbrowser then login .. it will even keep track of all NEW post for you no matter which computer your using BUT
Posted by: Digger Bob
Date: May 20, 2005 04:48PM
One's my home, one's my work. I want to be able to use my same name from both but they are going to have different email addresses. So, if your mainframe is keeping track based on one's ISP number (or whatever you call it), then do I have to do something different each time? I'll play around with it and see what happens.

Digger

You can use the same username and password on as many computer you want to login from .. no you don't need to register again for another computer ..N/T
Posted by: TechBill
Date: May 20, 2005 05:17PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login