Findmall.com

The "Prospecting" Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Minelab Unveils a New Gold Detector . . . . and you won't believe the price!
Posted by: tbw
Date: February 24, 2017 01:41PM
Got my interest as well.

Re: Minelab Unveils a New Gold Detector . . . . and you won't believe the price!
Posted by: Smigo
Date: February 26, 2017 01:51AM
Wow, you guys are getting it cheap. Check out our price on Reeds Prospecting site here in Australia, 1 Million dollars. :rofl:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 01:52AM by Smigo.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: February 26, 2017 03:50AM
and its out of stock wish I had a few to flog at that price :buds:

AJ

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: February 26, 2017 05:31AM
Smigo
Wow, you guys are getting it cheap. Check out our price on Reeds Prospecting site here in Australia, 1 Million dollars. :rofl:

And now the Pound is so weak that means Trillions of Pounds for us here in the UK :D

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: Smigo
Date: February 27, 2017 02:26AM
Us Aussies get so ripped off. But seriously, it looks like a cool little unit. Just wish the ground where i am wasnt so red hot. Unfortunately its not VLF friendly at all. After years of VLF's pounding it up to the Minelab XT 1800 and Goldmasters and all the rest, when the SD2000 came out we were going back to patches and getting nuggets around 1/4 oz for example just a few inches deep that was hidden by the minerals to the VLF's. Who knows though, maybe they have cracked that barrier with it. Ha ha, with a name like Gold Monster they'd want to have. Personally i doubt it though and reckon it'll be just another VLF with a cool catchy marketing name. Lets face it, what extra depth with VLF's on gold have we seen in the last 20 yrs? As far as im concerned, here in OZ, none. In fact i reckon, for example, the Whites GMT actually lost some depth and sensitivity over previous older versions. Tamer to use but not quite as much grunt. Gold bug 2 got some more sensitivity but here it was so unruly it needed to be dialed back so much to shut it up it virtually became then a Gold Bug 1. Could go on but I'll shut up now.

Posted by: oldkoot
Date: February 28, 2017 09:30PM
Is there any new info that can be told about this machine or is it still a big secret

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: February 28, 2017 09:41PM
What additional information are you looking for . . frequency, coils. functions . . . covered above. Testing details will be posted shortly

Andy

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: February 28, 2017 09:43PM
Not out of stock - not shipping retail-wise yet . . expected to ship in early April

Dealers had to lock in in initial shipments and they are back ordered based on demand

Posted by: amberjack
Date: March 06, 2017 04:03PM
Posted by: tbw
Date: March 09, 2017 09:30AM
Got my interest..

Posted by: BobOso
Date: March 15, 2017 01:25PM
I would like to see a dozen reviews.

Posted by: Ben Town
Date: March 15, 2017 06:12PM
So will this machine also work on coins and relics?
BT

Posted by: oldkoot
Date: March 30, 2017 10:33AM
Any info as to when this might hit the market.

Re: May 8
Posted by: reconj
Date: April 06, 2017 11:23PM
Well Minelab update is May 8

Posted by: ez4sure
Date: April 07, 2017 10:31AM
would like to see how it hits on gold chains

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login