Findmall.com

Whites DFX Users Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DFX instruction video
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: November 05, 2016 05:07PM
The Minnesota winter is coming fast and I am looking for a copy of The DFX instruction video that came with the detector mine is completely shot and don't work half of the time do any of you have a extra copy of could make a duplicate of it that I can buy from you?? I can get one from Kelly co for 9.95 that is a good deal but they want 12.95 to ship it that seem a little outrageous to me. There is nothing like reading and brushing up on our hobby when the weather keeps you inside.
Don

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: DFX instruction video
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: November 05, 2016 06:23PM
The White's videos are free to watch and save on your computer or copy to a CD if you want to. This is part one and parts 2,3, and 4 are next in line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwOUbCc0g8

Lots of other instructional videos are on you tube for free.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Re: DFX instruction video
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: November 05, 2016 09:49PM
Thanks Larry

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login