Findmall.com

Whites DFX Users Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
HELP!!!!! LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME COIN PROGRAM FOR DFXN/T
Posted by: dfx monster
Date: November 08, 2016 03:10PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: HELP!!!!! LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME COIN PROGRAM FOR DFX
Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: November 08, 2016 08:07PM
ask you question on the DFX classroom forum just below this forum.

Posted by: vito
Date: November 09, 2016 01:05PM
?? What is wrong with the build in coin program?

dfx monster
n/t

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: November 09, 2016 05:57PM
Coins is good, Coin and Jewelry is better, High Pro better yet but the program I used is Larry's program at the top of the forum which is a modified High Pro. You will need to adjust each of them to your ground and hunting style for best operation.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Mega
Date: November 10, 2016 02:49AM
If you have just bought a DFX then possibly using the 'Coin and Jewellery' mode is best,keep it simple for starters then once you have a few hours on the clock then try experimenting with a few settings.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Some of my site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Nexus MP 14x13
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: dfx monster
Date: November 13, 2016 05:26PM
Thanx guys, Ive been using this DFX for 12 years now and yes the factory programs are pretty good.....BUT.....I know someone has that killer coin program modified all up to just destroy it.....Cmon let me try it... lol

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: November 13, 2016 09:21PM
After using the DFX for 12 years, you should know it pretty well by now. A killer program is nothing more than having your detector optimised to your ground and hunting style. Someones else's program might not work very well in your ground or hand at all.

The program I used had to be tweeked when I traveled more than 15 miles from home and some people has to make changes when they cross the street. :shrug: There is no one "killer" program or everyone would be using it or it would come with the detector.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Try my Program under DFX Users Settings up top
Posted by: Va Dave
Date: November 23, 2016 04:24PM
Listed as "New Program" D VE Va. My Civil War relic program, but dug many deep early coins with this setup. Should suit you well, especially since it runs in single freq 15khz, Always got better depth in single mode, and 15khz will favor smalls/coins in most conditions vs 3khz. Runs in Mixed mode(all metal depth benefit), and I have it set where all Iron is low tone and all coin ranges are high tone, so you can just cruise til ya hit that sweet high tone. Have Fun :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login