Findmall.com

Whites DFX Users Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
My DFX
Posted by: sasquache
Date: January 15, 2017 07:31AM
Hello everyone or should I say friends I think I have choosen one of the best metal detectors on the market it truly is a cut Above the rest since trading my Racer I have been finding more rings,coins,and relics on ground I have been hunting for years wtg White's for a awesome meat detector. Now and when spring gets here I can post more on this dfx section.

Re: My DFX
Posted by: airscapes
Date: January 15, 2017 03:04PM
Glad you like it! Kind of cool an old clunker from 10 year ago still kicks butt and under $400!

Doug White's DFX, 950,U13, 6x10 & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Posted by: Kentuck11
Date: July 21, 2017 01:54PM
Have you been using your DFX any this summer? Just curious to any finds that you may have come upon. Thanks.

Kentuck

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: October 26, 2017 02:04PM
airscapes
Glad you like it! Kind of cool an old clunker from 10 year ago still kicks butt and under $400!

Under your post in noticed this: "Doug White's DFX," along with other things you use. What is Doug White's DFX?

I haven't used my DFX in many years and am finally dusting it off again. Man I have forgotten so much concerning it!

Posted by: Kentuck11
Date: October 27, 2017 07:14AM
Tony N, do you have your favorite programs still saved in your DFX? If you do, then what you have forgotten, you will remember quickly once you get started detecting again. The fun and finds you uncover with your DFX never gets old, it is still one of the best detectors out there in my opinion. I can't wait to get out and detect with mine as soon as I get the chance. It's a 'fun' that never gets old. Let us know what you find or if you have any questions getting re-acquainted with your DFX.

Kentuck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login