Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A few house finds!
Posted by: klever
Date: March 26, 2016 02:50PM
I usually don't post pictures very often. Most yards that I detect I find two or three wheat pennies and an occasional silver coin.
This house was a little better than most. Gold ring, silver ring, another silver peice. Over a dozen wheaties and a few tokens. Wish
All houses were this good.

Re: A few house finds!
Posted by: Simpsonslammer
Date: March 26, 2016 03:55PM
Awesome assortment of finds, what did the ring ID at?

Minelab Safari Tesoro Compadre Garrett Propointer

Date: March 26, 2016 04:19PM
The ring came in at 13. Also had a couple of Buffalo head nickels that rang in at 13 also. (not shown)

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: March 27, 2016 01:34PM
A "little" better than most? Man, that's a fantastic hunt in my world. Congrats!

Date: March 27, 2016 02:43PM
Yeah you are right.. Way better then most (: And to think I almost gave up on my Safari after a couple of months of just not getting it. Then as many people have said something clicks and things start coming together. Still learning though, Definitely starting to pick up some good deep targets that don't actually sing to ya. Maybe a high pitch chirp with good numbers that are bouncing. Went back to my stock coil now that I have become proficient with pinpointing. Picking up a little more depth with it..

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: March 28, 2016 10:35AM
That's a great haul! Very nice 14K? ring and I like the medal. I'm sure it's a repro; but was wondering what was stamped on the back of it? As you mentioned, the time comes when those 'annoying' sounds make a whole lot of sense and then it's really enjoyable from then on to detect!

Date: March 29, 2016 09:58AM
Hey Goldstrike

The back is stamped sterling

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: April 06, 2016 03:05PM
klever
Hey Goldstrike

The back is stamped sterling

Thanks!

Posted by: kschae4
Date: April 10, 2016 10:21AM
That is a very nice haul, hope there's more goodies for you.

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login