Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Beach users which works best?? Low trash or High Trash????
Posted by: Bud-sc
Date: June 06, 2016 09:15PM
I have been using the Safari for about 3 weeks now.One day the Safari was falsing more.So I started to play around with the settings. I put the Safari in low trash and noise cancel. She ran quiet!!!Very quiet!!! I ran it like this for a few days even found 2 gold rings. So while on the beach whats the difference in low trash or high trash??? I can understand it in a park but on the beach?? I really do not see any speed change in the recovery. Any thoughts???

Re: Beach users which works best?? Low trash or High Trash????
Posted by: kschae4
Date: June 11, 2016 09:37PM
Bud, I don't hunt the beach much anymore , but when I used to, I preferred running in low trash as it's algorithm gives a more accurate tid reading to assist with the audio that I was hearing in determining if to dig or not to. My central New Jersey beaches aren't trashy nor impeded by EMI so I stopped using high trash.
BTW..there should be lots of archived questions and comments found when you select the search function above and provide key words to search on and how far back that you'd like to retrieve them......should be able to bring you back at least 6-7 years of feedback and comments,,,GL

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login