Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Quattro & Safari Handbook is at the printer . . . expected by December 1st
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: November 04, 2016 07:00PM
Well, after dealing with 100 different distractors since we started down the reprint road, the new book is finally on the way . . . .

The text and cover are at the printers and we are expecting delivery in 2 weeks or so. I appreciate the input several of you provided and hope the finished product meets with everyone's approval.

As a bit of a heads-up, I am attaching a copy of the new cover . . . . my graphic artist does some really good work in my opinion! The cover shot is of Corfe' Castle in the UK - site of the annual Minelab rallies - fitting cover photo no?

We will have them available soon and if any dealers are interested in copies, contact us for details on distribution channels worldwide.

Again, thanks for the input and good hunting!

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Re: Quattro & Safari Handbook is at the printer . . . expected by December 1st
Posted by: shortcut1224
Date: November 04, 2016 10:05PM
Great news Andy, will make some happy people. Is it a reprint with updated photos or is there new information in this printings?

Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: November 05, 2016 07:44AM
Both . .. information has been added, find photos replaced and the page count increased by 21 pages.

Andy

Posted by: Count Pierre
Date: December 05, 2016 11:01PM
Any sign of the book yet?

The SAFARI Handbook is available for orderN/T
Posted by: Tony from Tidewater
Date: December 07, 2016 10:19AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

"A Bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush"

Andy: I got my book today. Thanks for the great service!
Posted by: Tony from Tidewater
Date: December 12, 2016 05:51PM
My son ordered your book for me for a Christmas present. Thanks for sending it so fast. Tony. Aka: Tony from Tidewater

"A Bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush"

Posted by: kscowgirl
Date: March 13, 2017 11:11AM
I've got the first book, could anyone tell me if buying the second one is worth it?? I'm not usually fond on reprints and then being charged again for reading the same information that I paid for in the first print and seeing that only 21 pages were added along with different finds of goodies wanting to know if I'm just getting the same written information on how to set up the machine ?? Don't have a lot of money to spend so want to make sure when I spend it that it goes for a good cause :tongue:

Posted by: HighPlainsHunter
Date: March 13, 2017 12:23PM
kscowgirl
I've got the first book, could anyone tell me if buying the second one is worth it?? I'm not usually fond on reprints and then being charged again for reading the same information that I paid for in the first print and seeing that only 21 pages were added along with different finds of goodies wanting to know if I'm just getting the same written information on how to set up the machine ?? Don't have a lot of money to spend so want to make sure when I spend it that it goes for a good cause :tongue:

Guess it depends on which model you are using. There's definitely good information in both, as well as the same material from the first book. That's to be expected. I have both volumes, and feel if I only get one new piece of information, that helps me find something I might not have without that information, that it's worth the price of admission. But that's just me...

Posted by: Grady Jones
Date: March 27, 2017 03:48PM
Where do you order book.
Thanks

Posted by: HighPlainsHunter
Date: March 27, 2017 05:52PM
Send me an email at: highplainshunter at 70falcon dot com and I can fix you up...

Posted by: kschae4
Date: March 29, 2017 06:43PM
Hope this helps......it's listed above in the first post:

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com- gives you :

Phone: +1 734 230 1121
E-mail: sales@treasurehuntingoutfitters.com

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login