Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Quattro & Safari Handbook is now available . . . .
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: December 09, 2016 10:02PM
This was another project that never seemed to end . . . . we finally got the books from the printer this week and have started shipping them out.

I appreciate the input several of you provided and your personalized copies are going out this weekend.

Look forward to the feedback on the final product . . . here's the cover of the new book . . . (click on the image for a better view)

If anyone is interested in ordering a signed copy, visit our website and go to Minelab Books.

Dealer inquiries are welcome if you have customers that might want copies.

Thanks again for the input and support

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Re: I will ask this question again
Posted by: Tinfoil
Date: December 10, 2016 12:52AM
How many pages in this book??????? Is there more new info in this book then the older book??????? I have to look but, I think I have a old book. What is so different about this one???????? Thanks HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Date: December 10, 2016 07:01AM
Which book are you referring to . . . . . there were two. This one is 128 pages and 8.5" x 11". New information and tips . . . .always good to add a book to your library :)

Posted by: Tinfoil
Date: December 10, 2016 04:20PM
Safari. I have the old Quattro book which I thought was a good one. Don't have any of the new ones. Talking about the new Safari book you just got done. . Thanks Jerry aka Tinfoil

Andy, Thanks for the great service, I got my book today!
Posted by: Tony from Tidewater
Date: December 12, 2016 05:47PM
My son ordered it for me for a Christmas present, after I sent you a PM the other day.. THANKS AGAIN. Tony. AKA: Tony from Tidewater

"A Bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush"

Re: New Quattro & Safari Handbook is now available . . . .
Posted by: trezurhunter
Date: December 16, 2016 07:34PM
Thank you so much Andy. I ordered my book on 12/12/16 and received it on 12/16/16. That's quick service. I start my vacation tomorrow, on New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Now I have something special to look forward to.

Posted by: Count Pierre
Date: December 17, 2016 04:25AM
Andy, how much to send the book to Australia?

This is the third place I have asked this question in the past week.

So far, no reply to any.

CP

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: December 17, 2016 10:30AM
Andy has a day job, you know. Why not call the number on the website and ask there?

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Australia Postage
Date: December 18, 2016 07:04PM
Well, thanks to the Postal Service and their rates, the cost to ship the book to Australia is a tad steep . . . . I make nothing on this cost.

The quote from USPS.com is $12.60 shipping First Class . . . . .

Hope this answers your question and sorry for the cost but it is not in my control . . . .

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Posted by: Old Nick
Date: January 19, 2017 08:14AM
Andy,,

What was wrong in the old book, "Mastering the Quattro"? It seems that there is a lot of information in it. I just bought a Quattro and the Mastering the Quattro book came with it. Does it have bad information or is it that the new book has more information?

I'm new to the sport and can't wait for the ground to thaw!

Old Nick

Posted by: HighPlainsHunter
Date: January 19, 2017 09:15AM
Old Nick
Andy,,

What was wrong in the old book, "Mastering the Quattro"? It seems that there is a lot of information in it. I just bought a Quattro and the Mastering the Quattro book came with it. Does it have bad information or is it that the new book has more information?

I'm new to the sport and can't wait for the ground to thaw!

Old Nick

There's nothing wrong with the "old" book. The latest version includes the Safari as well as some additional info and user stories. I have both because the original came with my Safari, and I bought the new edition for any new info that may be added since the original was published. Just buy it and you'll be up to date...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2017 09:15AM by HighPlainsHunter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login