Findmall.com

Minelab Safari/Quattro Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
$106 + in 6 days
Posted by: budster
Date: March 29, 2017 03:53PM
My, BY FAR, best week ever. A sports field with four baseball fields, but each field had its own concession stand. Over $106.00 in 6 days, but only 2 wheaties, no silver, and only 1 silver ring. Lots of aluminum, but no other pocket junk either - keys, knives, lighters. Yes, fun to get cash, but actually boring with no variety.

Re: $106 + in 6 days
Posted by: kschae4
Date: March 29, 2017 06:50PM
Bud ,congrats on the super cladfest total. At least the sum total can be used for future accessory purchase of some type.

Minelab Safari/BH Land Star/ Garrett Pro-Pointer
"Cause down the shore everything's all right"
Oldest identifiable coin- 1775 King George lll half penny
Most bizarre find: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?3,1835200,1835200#msg-1835200

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: March 31, 2017 09:05PM
If I'm not finding anything and I just get bored, I cut down way down on the sensitivity to skim the surface of the ground to collect the surface coins! $106 bucks in 6 days is awesome!!!:thumbup:

Posted by: Zinc Penny
Date: March 31, 2017 09:40PM
Goldstrike
If I'm not finding anything and I just get bored, I cut down way down on the sensitivity to skim the surface of the ground to collect the surface coins! $106 bucks in 6 days is awesome!!!:thumbup:

I am the same way, I get bored if I don't find anything really cool for a long period of time. I found one piece of silver in all my time detecting and it really doesn't matter what machine I'm using or if I dig everything I'm still not getting silver so I've just gone to calling it my curse but gold is easy I find a gold ring every single time I get a new machine. Then I won't find gold any time after that.

At least my one silver coin was a Barber Half Dollar.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login